strange ps1 game.... help me find the name

fashoinfightpause

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
i know this is the ps2 forum but there was no ps1 one and i did not know if old scool games counted. anyways...

back in time, somewhere between twisted metal 1 and 3 coming out, i remember playing a demo of a strange japanese game. you controlled some rod or something rather and you move around a maze. touching the egde would zap you if i remember correctly. it was soo long ago that i cannot remember what kind of demo disk it was on. it could have been a jampack, playstation underground, or maybe even an interactive disk.

does anyone have a clue of what game i'm talking about? thanks

oh if this is the wrong forum would you please move it to the correct one?

thanks a lot for the quick response. was there a us release for that game? and i think next time i'll post in the old school games. it seems that most of the ps1 threads are on it anyways. thanks again.

on that same disk there was a game called gun trapper or something close to taht does n e one know what its actual name was

[quote name='danny90044']on that same disk there was a game called gun trapper or something close to taht does n e one know what its actual name was[/quote]

trap gunner!!!!!! that game was sick. it was like rink where you placed bombs right?

Yes, it was called Irritating Stick and it had a US release. Wonder how much that games sells for now? If you can even find it.

Nevermind. Read above post. I didn't know QVC sold games.

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='danny90044']on that same disk there was a game called gun trapper or something close to taht does n e one know what its actual name was[/quote]

trap gunner!!!!!! that game was sick. it was like rink where you placed bombs right?[/quote]

thx thats what the name was now i hope i can find it cause that game was the fuckin shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a game like that for GBA called Kuru Kuru Kururin that didn't come to the US, but you can find on Ebay in English. Same concept, good portable title.

bread's done
Back