Strange stories

dude2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
first of all i'd like to let everyone know that i don't believe in ghosts. however, last night right after i got in bed to go to sleep (with all the lights off) i heard whispers but can't tell what was said. after hearing the whisper, a warm (very warm, like body heat warm) air passed through my body and out the window (i had the window open because it's so damn hot these days). i still don't believe in ghosts but i thought i'd share this strange experience i had. anyone else had strange things happened to them?

Your bedroom sounds like it's infested with ninjas. You might want to contact this person to exterminate them. I saw him kill over a hundred of them on a beach once ....

americanninja2lv3.jpg

I was about 15 or so, and I'd moved out of parents house and was renting. My bed (read that bedroom portion of studio) was near a gravel walkway, and I was just about falling asleep with the window open. I heard something going past the window... sounded small and like it was pushing something with wheels and small bells. The really weird part though is that it was talking to itself. It wasn't a language, per se, but imagine if a goblin or other very small monster got drunk off its ass and was wandering about talking to itself. That's more or less what I heard. I went out to see what the jeebuz it could possibly be, and got there pretty quick, but didn't see a thing.

[quote name='6669']Aren't ghosts supposed to feel cool, not hot?[/quote]

You're right, current theory is that ghosts/spirits/whatever somehow pull the energy from the heat or something like that. Hence once they drain it, it becomes a cold spot

The other night I had just laid down and as I closed my eyes I heard a whisper "This is for you." At first I was just kind of like, wh-what? But I just ignored it and went to sleep. If that was a ghostly experience, it was pretty lame?

[quote name='Maklershed']Your bedroom sounds like it's infested with ninjas. You might want to contact this person to exterminate them. I saw him kill over a hundred of them on a beach once ....

americanninja2lv3.jpg
[/quote]just who might this mighty warrior that you claim killed over 100 ninjas singlehandedly be?

[quote name='LiquidNight']just who might this mighty warrior that you claim killed over 100 ninjas singlehandedly?[/quote]

That's Joe Armstrong - total badass ninja killer.

[quote name='LiquidNight']just who might this mighty warrior that you claim killed over 100 ninjas singlehandedly?[/quote]

OMG! You don't know who the American Ninja is???!!! :cold: Blasphemy! Die from roflcopteritis! j/k;)

[quote name='dude2003']first of all i'd like to let everyone know that i don't believe in ghosts. however, last night right after i got in bed to go to sleep (with all the lights off) i heard whispers but can't tell what was said. after hearing the whisper, a warm (very warm, like body heat warm) air passed through my body and out the window (i had the window open because it's so damn hot these days). i still don't believe in ghosts but i thought i'd share this strange experience i had. anyone else had strange things happened to them?[/QUOTE]
Its called farting

[quote name='Revenantae']I was about 15 or so, and I'd moved out of parents house and was renting. My bed (read that bedroom portion of studio) was near a gravel walkway, and I was just about falling asleep with the window open. I heard something going past the window... sounded small and like it was pushing something with wheels and small bells. The really weird part though is that it was talking to itself. It wasn't a language, per se, but imagine if a goblin or other very small monster got drunk off its ass and was wandering about talking to itself. That's more or less what I heard. I went out to see what the jeebuz it could possibly be, and got there pretty quick, but didn't see a thing.[/quote]
A drunk midget Santa Clause?

Ghosts are supposed to feel cold. The warm air was from your open window, and the whispers were some people outside. See watching Ghost Hunters pays off.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']You're right, current theory is that ghosts/spirits/whatever somehow pull the energy from the heat or something like that. Hence once they drain it, it becomes a cold spot[/quote]
Hot spots are also part of it though. I think the theories on those are extremely strong spirits and/or demonic spirits that mainly do the hot spots.

I have a couple ghost stories myself but they dont beat my friend's story.

I still dont know if I believe him or not but its something pretty stupid to make up.
He said that 2 of his cousins saw a man covered in hair/fur sitting near the bushes in front of their house. Like a yeti or something and that when he finally got up the thing lept away. Ass prints were found in the morning....

It sounds completely retarded but this guy doesnt really bullshit too often.

[quote name='bobo2k4']I have a couple ghost stories myself but they dont beat my friend's story.

I still dont know if I believe him or not but its something pretty stupid to make up.
He said that 2 of his cousins saw a man covered in hair/fur sitting near the bushes in front of their house. Like a yeti or something and that when he finally got up the thing lept away. Ass prints were found in the morning....

It sounds completely retarded but this guy doesnt really bullshit too often.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, the whole story is based on ass-prints....ASS-PRINTS. I mean atleast BigFoot had some video tape.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']A drunk midget Santa Clause?[/QUOTE]
Too bad I didn't catch him... I could have totally made off with his bag of goodies.

bread's done
Back