Stranger Than Fiction SE BD - $6.99 @ Amazon

Thanks; I already have the first edition but will gladly upgrade for this price.

NOTE: For those of you who don't want to deal with Amazon's mobile site, click the link marked "Amazon.com Full Site" at the bottom of the page to view the normal desktop version of the site. It ought to go straight to the product page and not the site's home page.

Normally I don't like Will Ferrell, but I do like him in dramatic or cartoon voice acting roles. Personally, I thought he lacked range and was pretty one-note in this film (albeit on the other side of the comedy-drama scale than he normally plays), but I loved the movie nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dafunkk12']Thanks; I already have the first edition but will gladly upgrade for this price.

NOTE: For those of you who don't want to deal with Amazon's mobile site, click the link marked "Amazon.com Full Site" at the bottom of the page to view the normal desktop version of the site. It ought to go straight to the product page and not the site's home page.

Normally I don't like Will Ferrell, but I do like him in dramatic or cartoon voice acting roles. Personally, I thought he lacked range and was pretty one-note in this film (albeit on the other side of the comedy-drama scale than he normally plays), but I loved the movie nevertheless.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing out he mobile site thing - on a desktop now, and changed the link to go to the full site.

I like Will Ferrell, and liked him in this movie, but I also think his casting was a disservice to this movie since it turns many people away. It's a great movie overall, and a lot of people will see the actor and not give it a glance. For this price, I say blind buy it if you've not seen it - I'm sure you can offload it for close to the same price somewhere.

Decided to check the Amazon thread and this was mentioned a while ago, so I guess it's been this price for some time. Still, easy to overlook.

bread's done
Back