Stranglehold on sale at some Walmarts (YMMV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendK7ll3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Edit: Both Best Buy and Walmart in Rockaway, NJ are selling Stranglehold early, and there are plenty of copies at both (Best Buy is also selling the C.E. for $69.99).

I just came back from the Walmart in Rockaway, NJ, and they were already selling copies of Stranglehold for the 360 there. I didn't pick it up because I didn't have money on me, but I'm going back there now to pick up a copy since I just got my money from the bank (I can't pick up any others for anyone though, since I only have enough money for one copy).

I also checked the Walmart in Franklin, NJ, and they weren't selling it, so it's very YMMV, and it might actually only be happening at this Walmart, but you guys might want to check into it with your local Walmarts (calling them will probably get them to take it off shelves, so I would recommend trying to stop-in to purchase it instead - so we don't have another BioShock mishap).

When I get it, I'll post a scan of the receipt, that is if they didn't take it down already (which I hope they didn't). They had an entire section full of them though, there were atleast 14+ copies there, so hopefully I'll be able to purchase it.

Not sure if this belonged in the Regional Deals section or not though, since I'm not sure if other Walmarts are selling it or not, but just wanted to give a heads-up incase anyone else wanted to check their local Walmarts to get this game early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a picture of the game, and a scan of the receipt.

stranglehold.jpg

receipt.jpg

I just got back, and posted the scans of the stuff.

I also checked the Rockaway, NJ Best Buy (outside of the Rockaway Mall) and they had Stranglehold as-well, and they were also selling the C.E. of the game for $69.99.

They still had plenty of copies at both Walmart in Rockaway and at Best Buy as-well, so if you wanted a copy of it brendan, you should be able to get it at Rockaway (Franklin did not have anything at all though, for some reason it was only Rockaway - and I made two trips there and back just to get this, haha [ I live in the Vernon area, so it's a 40-minute plus trip for me there and another 40+ minutes back. ] )

This is not a deal...there have been reported sightings at other stores as well. The release date was for 9/5 but then again...its late since it was supposed to be out last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back