Strategy Guide Super Sale

3extremes

CAGiversary!
Before anyone mentions the .01 guide thread-it took a lot of searching to find these in good condition (quite a few are sealed) and I am asking for less than a dollar apiece. The shipping is pretty close to actual shipping (they’re heavy). Anyway click HERE for Crysis. Click HERE for the PC set Crysis, Hellgate London, World in Conflict, and Frontlines: Fuel of War. Click HERE for the PS3 set Unreal Tournament 3, Condemned 2 and Turok.

There is also the EA 25th Anniversary Hardcover & DVD set, click HERE. Asking a little bit more for this but it is a sealed hardcover coffee table sized book with DVD. It’s pretty nice and covers the first 25 years of the company’s history.

[quote name='iLLuSioNS']=P boo to US only.[/QUOTE]

Shipping to certain areas can be slow, expensive, and inconsistent (Europe, Australia for example). I might be able to make an exception, where do you live?

[quote name='iLLuSioNS']=P boo to US only.[/quote]
Shipping to certain areas can be slow, expensive and inconsistent (for example Europe and Australia). I might be able to make an exception, where do you live?

A couple of new ones:

Click HERE for Crysis

Click HERE for lot of 3 PC: Crysis, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Hellgate London

These guides are becoming harder to find. The past few times I went to BB they only had guides for a few of the newest games (maybe 4-5 different titles).

Few more:

Crysis sealed: HERE
Lot of Xbox 360/PS3 Burnout Paradise, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Turok, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 sealed w/coaching DVD: HERE

Official Nintendo Pokemon Battle Revolution Player's Guide Wii: HERE
Pups The Official Nintendogs Companion NDS:

HERE

bread's done
Back