Street Fighter 2 HD Remix Giveaway Randomly Today

DaddyBoJangles: Thanks for your generosity to the community!

If possible, I would love to get the Gears of War NxE Theme Code.

Have a GREAT weekend!

I'd like the Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Code.I need a good arcade game.Thanks for being so giving(even if i don't get the code).Have a great weekend everyone.

I'll be honest, all I really care about out of this is the SF2 Turbo HD Remix code, so here's a post to enter into the possibility of winning it. :p Impressive you managed to score a code for this and so many of the others as well, very generous of you to have a giveaway for them! :applause:

[quote name='Tailsk']Can I ask how you got so many codes? :O[/quote]

Hey your eligible for a code I know your legit now, sorry about screwing you in my last giveaway if you want one just tell me which.

As for the CodesI have a few friends who work at Gamestop and when they are just going to throw the codes out they give them to me and I in turn give them to you guys for free :) The street fighter code i got from a buddy who bought a resident evil elite.

[quote name='Sathan']Thanks for the code. Usually I'm too late to ever get any.[/quote]

No problem dude

[quote name='Joshaimm']I'd like the Street Fighter 2 code if you still have it.

Thanks!!![/quote]

LOL its going to be given away at random later. good luck

I'd like a Flaming Warthog code if you have any left. :)

If not, having a chance to win Street Fighter 2 would be nice. =P

Here's my cat picture. :)

128750413502376010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Hey your eligible for a code I know your legit now, sorry about screwing you in my last giveaway if you want one just tell me which.

As for the CodesI have a few friends who work at Gamestop and when they are just going to throw the codes out they give them to me and I in turn give them to you guys for free :) The street fighter code i got from a buddy who bought a resident evil elite.[/quote]

Thanks ^^ I wasn't particularly interested in any code except for the SFII code, so I hope I have some luck :p

I would like a halo wars flaming warthog code please. Picked up the game today for 39.90 on GoGamer and want to make my purchase all the more awesome.

I'd like to Street Fighter Code please. Is it ok to give it to a buddy of mine so we can play each other online since I already have it?

I would really love to get the Street Fighter code I've been looking everywhere for it, no one ever wants to trade me for it. Otherwise the warthog code would be nice too, you rock!

all codes except street fighter gone. i will keep this thread open for people to post in for a chance to win the street fighter code. street fighter winner to be announced at random later today :) and by random I mean im going to let my wife pick :p post cat pictures for a better chance to win LOL. Good luck to all.

Im interested...
Checking initial sign on date since I was too young for the last contest on here...
V_V

bread's done
Back