street fighter 4 fightpad @ buy.com in stock

waltermercadoX

CAGiversary!
street fighter 4 fightpad @ buy.com in stock
so far
xbox 360 blanka(sold out now) , akuma(sold out now)
ps3 ken, chun li, blanka

for those that dont want to pay crazy ebay prices

http://www.buy.com/retail/usersearc...V+FightPad&loc=108&queryType=game&display=col

Type in "Street Fighter IV fightpad" in the search bar to see the pads. thanks Roa i copied the link when i searched but i guess it doesnt take you to my search results

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to buy one of these later on tomorrow. Thanks OP.

Edit: Type in "Street Fighter IV fightpad" in the search bar to see the pads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having trouble seeing that free shipping option @ the check-out screen. I've decided not to go through with the transaction. Don't really need the controller. I'll just learn to enjoy my TE stick.

It says Free Shipping but when I am about to finalize it doesn't discount it. Sorry about that. The total comes up for me $45.xx with shipping and tax.

Bleh- no free shipping, so total was nearly $50 after tax/shipping for a :360: Akuma pad... which is still a cheaper option than most places. ;)

Sweet! Been on the lookout for these suckers for about two weeks to a month, and wasn't willing to go to another state for one. Awesome!

when I clicked on the free shipping option it told me I had to get $75 worth of stuff. I "pre-ordered" the akuma pad last week so hopefully it will start shipping soon.

the green and yellow truck icon on free shipping means budget free shipping with no minimum. the blue and orange truck icon on free shipping has the minimum of $75 for free shipping i just read the details because i know i didnt get charged for shipping when i got mine and i did get confused at first because it did show shipping charges but then i rechecked before i finalized and changed the shipping option they dont select the cheapest option for you its usually by default on standard shipping.

I dont post here often but if anyone wants to know the Street Fighter IV FightStick are in stock at Amazon for $79.99 for the 360.

ITS very useful post tnx to share it.....
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I cannot believe so many of you CAGs are having trouble finding these. My local Bestbuy always has 2 in stock and my local Hastings had 4 or 5 2 days ago yet I am holding off to get a TE stick one of these days.

It says free shipping (budget shipping) on the product page, but when you go checkout they slap you with shipping with no option to change to budget shipping option. WTF? Near $50 after tax and s/h. Better than ebay, BUT- still fucked.

Also, I contacted Buy.com about not be able to select free shipping and they went ahead and refund $6.xx. I didn't expect it to be that quick and easy. You might want to do that if you're not able to select free shipping option.

Sorry to bump this. Well last week, had a hard time deciding if I wanted another FightPad controller from Buy.com. I said to myself, the hell with it just get it. So I placed an order on a Akuma 360 controller and almost a week later it arrives at my doorstep. Pretty sweet controller, I'll keep this one mint in the box. Thank you for the heads-up OP, cheers!

akumacontroller-1.jpg

[quote name='eliter1']I cannot believe so many of you CAGs are having trouble finding these. My local Bestbuy always has 2 in stock and my local Hastings had 4 or 5 2 days ago yet I am holding off to get a TE stick one of these days.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone else seen these at Best Buy? None in my area.

bread's done
Back