Street Fighter 4 Pads/Sticks In Stock @ japanvideogames.com

Hellacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
www.japanvideogames.com currently has PS3 Fightpads in stock for all characters except for Akuma. They are $39.99 each plus shipping. They have TE Fight Sticks in stock for both 360 *ships in 3-5 business days* and PS3 but are $249.99 plus shipping *$100 above retail*. They also have PS3 Fight Sticks for $99.99 *$20 above retail* They also have a few of the old school PS2 Nuby SF 15th Anniversary controllers for $9.99 each plus shipping. They are located out of California and I have ordered from them before. Shipping from what I remember was fairly steep for games being like $10 but if you are looking for these and can't find them anywhere its not too outrageous. Shipping on a Fight Pad to Michigan shows at around $14. Hope this helps someone out there at least. Links below.

PS3 Fight Pads

Ryu - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Sony...4-IV-FightPad-Ry-p/ps3j-sf4fightingpadryu.htm

Chun Li - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Sony...-IV-FightPad-Ch-p/ps3j-sf4fightingpadchun.htm

Ken - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Sony...4-IV-FightPad-Ke-p/ps3j-sf4fightingpadken.htm

Blanka - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Sony...V-FightPad-Bl-p/ps3j-sf4fightingpadblanka.htm

360 Tournament Edition Fight Stick - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Xbox...Tournament-p/xb360-sf4fightsticktourament.htm

PS3 Tournament Edition Fight Stick - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Sony...Stick-Tournament-E-p/ps3j-sf4tournamneted.htm

PS3 SF4 Fight Stick *Non-TE Edition* - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Sony-PS3-Street-Fighter-IV-FightStick-p/ps3j-sf4fightingstick.htm

PS2 Chun Li 15th Anniversary - http://www.japanvideogames.com/Stre...on-Chun-Li-Controller-p/ps2ja-sfchunlicon.htm

PS2 Ken 15th Anniversary - http://www.japanvideogames.com/PS2-...d-Edition-Ken-Controller-p/ps2ja-sfkencon.htm

PS2 Ryu 15th Anniversary - http://www.japanvideogames.com/PS2-...d-Edition-Ryu-Controller-p/ps2ja-sfryucon.htm

damn i was just bidding on one on ebay and lost but it went for 225$ with free shipping

but my theory is that once these mvc2 Te Sticks come out (If they do) these will drop
and they will prob be the same thing different skin on it

[quote name='mestrocker']suck my balls you can get it for less on ebay believe it or not
ig.jpg
[/quote]

hahaha

[quote name='gobz']My TE stick still hasn't shipped from the Capcom store. Last time I ever order anything from them[/quote]

Haha yeah. What's the sense of a site doing price hikes being able to get them before the supposed "Capcom" site?

[quote name='mestrocker']damn i was just bidding on one on ebay and lost but it went for 225$ with free shipping

but my theory is that once these mvc2 Te Sticks come out (If they do) these will drop
and they will prob be the same thing different skin on it[/QUOTE]

Both the sticks are incredibly easy to mod. From everything I've read it just pop open, old parts pop out new parts pop in. You can grab a non-TE, buy the Sanwa parts and mod it for far less then $225. It only runs about $50 for a Sanwa stick and 8 Sanwa buttons.

[quote name='jmillion']damn no 360 fightpads. but a couple friends said they arent that great anyway.?[/QUOTE]
I have one. They are definitely better than standard Xbox controllers, but I still find myself wanting a stick, the pads still aren't as accurate as I'd like

Should this post even be listed in "Video Game Deals" section. From the looks of it, it is far from being a deal what so ever more like price gouging.

[quote name='OtherAdam']Boy, did Madcatz drop the ball with these controllers. I can't believe they are still widely unavailable.[/QUOTE]

eh, not quite. they wanted it to be limited. the only problem was they couldnt match the RESERVES, but they already did AFAIK. they put out a great product, and have said it will be LE. its everyones fault for not preordering (even if it meant at more than one place?).

*enjoys his 360 TE =P*

I have the PS3 Fightstick non TE, and it is HORRIBLE! The buttons and stick jam, and all do often don't respond at all. It has a heavy base but feels very cheaply made overall. Also though it's supposed to be PC compatible, there are issues with getting it to work. Don't waste your money on it no matter how much it costs. At least if you set your money on fire, it would give off heat.

[quote name='evo t rex']I have the PS3 Fightstick non TE, and it is HORRIBLE! The buttons and stick jam, and all do often don't respond at all. It has a heavy base but feels very cheaply made overall. Also though it's supposed to be PC compatible, there are issues with getting it to work. Don't waste your money on it no matter how much it costs. At least if you set your money on fire, it would give off heat.[/quote]

You have a defective stick. I'd contact Madcatz and they'll tell you how to fix it/replace it.

[quote name='evo t rex']I have the PS3 Fightstick non TE, and it is HORRIBLE! The buttons and stick jam, and all do often don't respond at all. It has a heavy base but feels very cheaply made overall. Also though it's supposed to be PC compatible, there are issues with getting it to work. Don't waste your money on it no matter how much it costs. At least if you set your money on fire, it would give off heat.[/QUOTE]

You can mod the stick with arcade Sanwa parts to make it comparable to the TE fighting stick. It's really easy to do but the only catch is actually being able to get your hands on the parts. I modded mine and its better than my other HORI fighting sticks. Consider modding it. there are lots of boards out there to help you out.

Capcom lost so much money by not making these sticks easily available. I would've bought one for sure around the launch of SF4 if I could, but now, I just don't care as much.

[quote name='TripMasterMunky']Capcom lost so much money by not making these sticks easily available. I would've bought one for sure around the launch of SF4 if I could, but now, I just don't care as much.[/quote]
You mean MadCatz. I'm sure Capcom made more than enough money from the whole SFIV and accessory tie-in from...SFIV.

Out of the three companies that are a part of the TE/SE joysticks, I'd wager that Capcom has the least amount of physical tangibility to the product. Sanwa has more, but I doubt they are flipping out about the situation. MadCatz has the most riding on these out of the three.

[quote name='postulio']eh, not quite. they wanted it to be limited. the only problem was they couldnt match the RESERVES, but they already did AFAIK. they put out a great product, and have said it will be LE. its everyones fault for not preordering (even if it meant at more than one place?). [/quote]

As anyone who has placed an order with Capcom can attest, they have not yet filled out the preorders.

I swear I'm going to be bitching about not having my stick for another six months.

fuck the site and their gouging practices. Makes me wonder how some no name site got stock and capcom/madcatz/amazon, etc don't have any.

Not having a stick makes SFIV pretty much unplayable on 360 with the horrible button layout and D-Pad. When I do play, I can only use 2 punch/kick buttons as the other 2 are located at a horrible location for a fighter. I lost a lot of interest in SFIV due to the stick shortage. Funny how even Hori isn't knocking them out left and right.

[quote name='Traitorious']You mean MadCatz. I'm sure Capcom made more than enough money from the whole SFIV and accessory tie-in from...SFIV.

Out of the three companies that are a part of the TE/SE joysticks, I'd wager that Capcom has the least amount of physical tangibility to the product. Sanwa has more, but I doubt they are flipping out about the situation. MadCatz has the most riding on these out of the three.[/QUOTE]

How right you are!!!!!

This has Madcatz f*cking up written all over it everything i have bought from that company has broken or wasn't reliable.

Yeah, those prices are crazy!! I pre-ordered 2 TE sticks one at retailer Gamecrazy and one at an online site videogamecentral.com and still don't have one. I may just cancel and go thru ebay.. I'm sick of waiting!! I put orders back in Jan. and it is almost May.. I haven't touched SF IV since the first fews days after it came out..

[quote name='Import']fuck the site and their gouging practices. Makes me wonder how some no name site got stock and capcom/madcatz/amazon, etc don't have any.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be so sure that they do. I've ordered a couple of games from them before, and despite listing them both as in stock they didn't actually have either. I got lucky as one was a recent release and they managed to get a copy after a couple of weeks, but I was SOL on the other one.

And one only has to order from the Capcom store once. I remember I ordered the third Phoenix Wright game from them cause they had a bonus little Phoenix Wright plush keychain, and they didn't ship the game until a month after it was released. Never again.

Looking around today, Found several stores (Gamestop & some smaller shops) that just restocked SFIV PS3 gamepads, sticks, & TE sticks. 360 however, not so much...

[quote name='progman3']Looking around today, Found several stores (Gamestop & some smaller shops) that just restocked SFIV PS3 gamepads, sticks, & TE sticks. 360 however, not so much...[/quote]
Which stores did you go to? Were the prices jacked up as well? I saw that at Toys N Joys they had the SE and TE sticks in stock for $99.95 and $199.95 respectively.

I've pretty much given up on the 360 fightpad. I've had a couple stores tell me that if they get new stock, it's always for PS3 and that they haven't gotten any 360 pads in a long time.

I'm at the point where I might just pay a friend a good amount of money for a used normal stick unless pre-orders go up for Blaz Blue or KOF sticks. I've dealt with the 360 controllers for games like Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter, but at this point I feel like I can't improve anymore in SF without a stick.

[quote name='TrueBlueLS']I guess I should be glad my fiancee bought me a tournament stick.[/QUOTE]

keeper:applause:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I'm at the point where I might just pay a friend a good amount of money for a used normal stick unless pre-orders go up for Blaz Blue or KOF sticks. I've dealt with the 360 controllers for games like Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter, but at this point I feel like I can't improve anymore in SF without a stick.[/QUOTE]

I found one 35 miles from me thanks in large part to a CAG thread. Might try stores a bit farther from you. Certain combos I know are impossible with the DS3 analog stick and torture for your thumb on the pad. Then there's the ultras for guile and vega, which I did 7 times in a row yesterday, from I think maybe once in 30 tries with the DS3. Charge characters are a joy with the TE stick, but I'm finding I need to relearn using shoto's.

[quote name='jterp7']Charge characters are a joy with the TE stick, but I'm finding I need to relearn using shoto's.[/QUOTE]

either that, or replace the 4-way restrictor plate with an 8-way.

my friend got a TE stick xbox 360 at lake success Gamestop on the 18th he said they only got one and put it on the shelf and the employees didnt even know wut it was lol

bread's done
Back