Street fighter 4 vs. Super Street fighter 4

jab1235

CAGiversary!
i'm not a big fighting game fan at all but SF4 deffinitly seems like fun. From gamestop (Where i would like to get it) sf4 is half the price of ssf4, is ssf4 worth it? i know there are new characters, and new maps but is it really worth the extra $15. the grease wresseler doesn't interest me at all, i'd most likly never play him. cody and t.hawk look cool, but again are a few characters worth the extra $15?

seems like you pretty much answered your own question. If you're not excited about new characters and stages and you're not a big fighting game fan then don't spend the $15 difference.
what prices are you seeing for Super Street Fighter 4 at gamestop anyway. Amazon.com has good price for Super SF4 new for PS3 ($20.99) and X360 ($20.81)

i have a giftcard to gamestop, evan with a giftcard i'd rather get super sf4 from amazon, thanks to both of you!

Yeah, don't even bother with Street Fighter IV at this point. Super is already pretty cheap and the number of new moves, characters and improved online (with a huge community to boot) makes the old game pretty worthless overall.

Plus, you won't get completely dominated by Sagat with the newer version/

[quote name='panzerfaust']Make sure to drop $100 on a good fight sick.[/QUOTE]
haha, i wish, those things are awesome!

bread's done
Back