Street Fighter 4?

A Happy Panda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Does anyone have any information on the status/existence of SF 4? I remember reading a couple articles that Capcom was working on a SF 4, but since any mention at all has not come up.

Considering its been a few years since they've made an actual sequel, and they've only spewed out pure crap, besides CvSnk2, since SF 3: 3rd Strike I'm getting slightly anxious and really want a new SF.

AFAIK, nothing has come about those rumors posted last year.

Who said they were working on it for PS3? Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

Didn't those rumors turn out to be a false alarm when Capcom announced a completely different fighter coming out? Fist of the Northstar or something like that?

Dear God,

Please continue Capcom's wonderful lack of depth perception and let Street Fighter 4 be in 2D.

Also please inspire Capcom to Develop a 'Capcom vs. Guilty Gear' game in 2D.

That is all,

I had thought I read that Sammy was interested in making a Capcom vs. Guilty Gear game, though I hadn't heard anything about it since. I'd love to see that, though. And maybe we'd get some high-res sprites of Capcom characters that aren't 8 years old.

[quote name='Pylis']I had thought I read that Sammy was interested in making a Capcom vs. Guilty Gear game, though I hadn't heard anything about it since. I'd love to see that, though. And maybe we'd get some high-res sprites of Capcom characters that aren't 8 years old.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I almsot forgot....

Dear God, one more thing, please, please, PLEASE inspire someone over at Capcom to draw a new Morrigan sprite! Amen.

High Res Capcom sprites.....drooooolll.......except Morrigan. they should just leave her as she is :lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Morrigan is getting a new sprite overdo for herself in Capcom vs. Sammy[/QUOTE]

You say that like it's coming out! By the way, what's the story on the new FotNS game?

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']You say that like it's coming out! By the way, what's the story on the new FotNS game?[/QUOTE]

that's cuz it is. It's just been in so much limbo for so long people have lost faith in it. Look in the fighter thread. There's a list of who will be appearing in Sammy vs. Capcom (think Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers vs. Guilty Gear)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that's cuz it is. It's just been in so much limbo for so long people have lost faith in it.[/QUOTE]
We can only hope...

the first characters of the sf4 roster just leaked..

santa claus
easter bunny
tooth fairy
kazaam (w/alternate shaq-fu costume)

rumors have it that by pressing up up down down left right left right lp+lk+start, you can select the gradius ship

more info on its way

I remember the Street Fighter 4 thing. I believe it was a misinterpretation that ended up being Street Fighter: Double Upper for the psp. That's not to say a Street Fighter 4 isnt in the works or will be made some day, but that rumor was actually SF for PSP.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that's cuz it is. It's just been in so much limbo for so long people have lost faith in it. Look in the fighter thread. There's a list of who will be appearing in Sammy vs. Capcom (think Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers vs. Guilty Gear)[/QUOTE]

well, there's a million posts in the fighter thread, can you post the info here? this is exciting.

ok i need links to capcom vs sammy or whatever cuz i know it's been talked about for a while now but there is absolutely 0 news on it and i go read srk alot.

[quote name='111111']ok i need links to capcom vs sammy or whatever cuz i know it's been talked about for a while now but there is absolutely 0 news on it and i go read srk alot.[/QUOTE]

that's cuz there were "talks" between the two companies for this game but nothing really came out of it.

bread's done
Back