Street Fighter Alpha 3 GBA NEW

I saw it at a Sam's Club up near St. Louis for $12.99 or so early this year. It's been awhile, but worth checking out if you have a Sam's near you -- and access to a membership.

[quote name='abilyk']I saw it at a Sam's Club up near St. Louis for $12.99 or so early this year. It's been awhile, but worth checking out if you have a Sam's near you -- and access to a membership.[/QUOTE]

I used to see it all the time too....but not recently. I have Sam's near me but no access to a membership. Thanks for the heads up though.

KB Toys used to have it, although it's been a long time since I've seen it there. And you might be able to find it online.

Other than that...you're out of luck. It's an older title, and it's been some time since it was released.

I'm guessing you want it new to unlock the extras by yourself, right?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']KB Toys used to have it, although it's been a long time since I've seen it there. And you might be able to find it online.

Other than that...you're out of luck. It's an older title, and it's been some time since it was released.

I'm guessing you want it new to unlock the extras by yourself, right?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up....I know it is an older title...I used to see it all the time so I figured I wouldn't rush to get it...now I'm stuck. So far my whole GBA collection is complete with boxes and everything....I'd hate to ruin that now.

I recently got it at sams club too for 13$ ..... I've also seen it recently at Bestbuy for 14.99 in a box of budget games with namco museum and some others..... you might want to check there if you havent already.....

bread's done
Back