Street Fighter Anniversary (XB)?

subhumanx1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Didn't see this posted anyway, but feel free to flame me if I'm wrong, but does anyone know of any good deals for Street Fighter Anniversary on the XBox? And if not, anyone know if EBgames.com is still giving away the Ryu bust because the offer says with pre-orders, yet it's still advertised. Thanks in advance guys :)

haven't seen any deals, but most likely as long as the website lists the free ryu bust as being included, you should get it.
on a side note, the eb exclusive street fighter arcade joystick looks cool as hell. might have to break down and get one.

I just picked this up today, and I am enjoying it so far. I keep getting owned online though so I need to practice more :D. As for a deal the best so far I've seen is CC also. If you have a Frys near you hopefully they will have it on sale this friday in their ad. If I remember correctly they had the PS2 version when it came out at $19.99

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Plus, it looks like the XBOX version comes with the Street Fighter II animated movie on DVD as a bonus.[/quote]

Both versions do.

[quote name='howlinmad'][quote name='Stryffe2004']Plus, it looks like the XBOX version comes with the Street Fighter II animated movie on DVD as a bonus.[/quote]

Both versions do.[/quote]

Keep in mind it's not on a seperate DVD either.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='howlinmad'][quote name='Stryffe2004']Plus, it looks like the XBOX version comes with the Street Fighter II animated movie on DVD as a bonus.[/quote]

Keep in mind it's not on a seperate DVD either.[/quote]

Yeah looked super grainy on the ps2 version plus fullscreen, really a throw away extra .

Well, I'm not surprised, as my CC didn't have the xbox version in stock and had no idea when it was coming in. I bit the bullet and bought it at Gamestop.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='howlinmad'][quote name='Stryffe2004']Plus, it looks like the XBOX version comes with the Street Fighter II animated movie on DVD as a bonus.[/quote]

Never knew that. Must pick up for $20.

[quote name='coolsteel'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='howlinmad'][quote name='Stryffe2004']Plus, it looks like the XBOX version comes with the Street Fighter II animated movie on DVD as a bonus.[/quote]

Yeah looked super grainy on the ps2 version plus fullscreen, really a throw away extra .[/quote]

Yeah, unfortunatly it is, and I also think it's the "rated" version.

[quote name='urzishra14']wal mart sold it to me for 19.99.. but i think it was a price error[/quote]

I'll see if my Wal-Mart has got this game in yet and what it rings up at. I doubt we will ever get it in though. We haven't gotten in RE4, GT4, or any of the new baseball games yet.

bread's done
Back