street fighter II world warrior

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
i love this game, except that i suck at it. i don't know any of the moves or the combos that any of the fighters use. is there a website or anything that shows me the moves and combos that they use? or if you know any that are personal favorites or whatnot, i would appreciate it.

thanks,

hM

Wow. It's official. I'm old. I never thought I would see the day when people didn't know how to do these moves. I need to go cry in a corner.

Anyway, first, get Street Fighter II Turbo. Far better game. Depending on what systems you have, Super SFII Turbo is a solid bet too.

As for moves, either try jabbing one of the punch or kick buttons rapidly, half circles with a button, charge back/hit forward with a button, or quarter circles with a button. Then you have the dragon punch motion that took me years to learn which is down, forward, down/forward, punch.

They'll probably explain with far better depth at www.gamefaqs.com

I have not looked in a really long time, but is the world warrior edition the one with only 8 characters to choose from? If so, that is the best and only Street Fighter II! I did not like Turbo. It felt slower, at least to me on my SNES.

[quote name='b3b0p']I have not looked in a really long time, but is the world warrior edition the one with only 8 characters to choose from? If so, that is the best and only Street Fighter II! I did not like Turbo. It felt slower, at least to me on my SNES.[/QUOTE]

Yes, World Warrior was the first iteration of SFII. While I really liked it, I preferred CE. Never really got into the Super SFII and later versions that much.

[quote name='b3b0p']I have not looked in a really long time, but is the world warrior edition the one with only 8 characters to choose from? If so, that is the best and only Street Fighter II! I did not like Turbo. It felt slower, at least to me on my SNES.[/QUOTE]

Turbo has adjustable speed settings, all the way to about 10 with a code inputed. Seriously, it's pretty much a fact it's not slower except on possibly the lowest star setting.

I have Turbo for my SNES I love it to death.. it has all the "core" SF characters.. i didn't get into the super series that much.. i liked the simple (not the charge my "special" bar do a bunch of crap).. but yeah most of the moves are half circle punch half circle kick.. duck roundhouse jump roundhouse .. on the old one you could lock a person by jump kicking them then duck roundhousing them repeat.. you're human opponents will not like it.

bread's done
Back