Street Fighter IV - $53.99 shipped from Buy.com (360/PS3)

Edit:
Is there anyway to still cancel my shipment even though it's still under preorder status?My "tracking" still says Processing like it did for the past 4 weeks.This really fucking sucks since I had Next Day shipping and because it's still not here I ended up picking an extra one up from Gamestop.

I'm in the same boat, as the rest of you. Not much to say, they don't allow preorder cancellation. As long as they get adequate supply soon, I guess it's ok.

No-Preorder cancellation policies are fuck. Im going to give them until tomorrow @ 3PM to ship the game out or I will call them to cancel or put a no-charge policy to my cardholder. They didn't hold up to their end of the bargain. The site has said in-stock since Tuesday but they haven't shipped a single one.

And im not trying to bash Buy.com, ive had good experiences with them. The prices are the cheapest around and the budget shipping is unusually fast for me (2-4 days).

Price is back down to $53.99. You can also use Live Cashback which WILL give you back a whopping $0.54.

Be patient, guys. Really isn't their fault, anyway.

My Xbox 360 LE SF4 shipped out today. I can live with that, I have plenty to play.

I couldn't wait any longer. I called Walmart, and they got it in today. Long story short I will have two copies of the game unless I can cancel buy.com somehow.

[quote name='SimaYi']
And im not trying to bash Buy.com, ive had good experiences with them. The prices are the cheapest around and the budget shipping is unusually fast for me (2-4 days).[/QUOTE]

yeah same here...thats why I bought it from them, Jman619, I bought SF4 from BB yesterday and as soon as the buy.com arrives (it has been shipped today FINALLY) i'll return THAT game to bb to get back my 65 dollars. So just return your copy from buy.com to walmart

So will Gamestop really take back the Buy.com CE I'm getting as long as I have my receipt?I would think there would be a conflict with the barcode in the back not matching up with what was scanned.

[quote name='Caj814']So will Gamestop really take back the Buy.com CE I'm getting as long as I have my receipt?I would think there would be a conflict with the barcode in the back not matching up with what was scanned.[/quote]

The barcode would be the same. Barcodes do not change based on retailers. Barcode is also UPC-Universale Product Code. There won't be a problem.

Did anyone preorder the street fighter fightpads from buy.com and had there's shipped yet? I noticed that they finally changed from preorder to add to cart on these and there out of stock now.

My order still says processing, I'm doubtful but hopefully I'll get it shipped soon. Since the fightpads are sold out everywhere, and playing street fighter on the 360 controller really sucks.

You poor suckers should have just avoided buy.com. Best Buy has coupons for discounts on stuff in store. You could have your fightpads and game and enjoying them right now.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']The barcode would be the same. Barcodes do not change based on retailers. Barcode is also UPC-Universale Product Code. There won't be a problem.[/QUOTE]

UPC on some products actually do change for large retailers. I have seen Walmart with their own special UPC code for some products like DVDs. This probably won't happen on the SF IV CE though since I have never seen it on a game before.

My SF4LE for Xbox 360 arrived today, from Buy.com

No complaints, it wasn't an unreasonable wait. Paid $72.99 total. You'll find me playing it online, later.

Mine still hasn't shipped yet. I canceled my order since I bought the game otherwise. They said I will get a email within 48 hours. Everything is slow these days.

My shipped copy is scheduled to arrive on the 25th, so luckily I will have more than enough time to return it to GS. Even better I have been able to enjoy the GS one since my day one purchase.

Buy sent me an email about returning it if I wanted to, but now I realize its really not their fault with this whole slow shipping deal. I'll just get major day-1-must-haves at GS from now on.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']You poor suckers should have just avoided buy.com. Best Buy has coupons for discounts on stuff in store. You could have your fightpads and game and enjoying them right now.[/quote]

Where are these coupons?

[quote name='crazy blain']Where are these coupons?[/quote]

They usually email them or snail mail them to RZ members. They are only like 10% off games and stuff. It helps most of the time, but some BB do not apply them to new game releases in my experience.

Ah ok, well did my taxes today and am feeling a bit rich. Going to cancel my Buy.com order and just go retail. $12 isnt going to break the bank and is worth getting to play it tonight rather than a week or two from now.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']The barcode would be the same. Barcodes do not change based on retailers. Barcode is also UPC-Universale Product Code. There won't be a problem.[/quote]
Didnt know that, thanks, I might do that every now and then.

Oh and my SFIV order shipped yesterday (through slow-ass UPS, guess im going to be waiting a week)

Mine finally shipped as well. They shipped it UPS, which will optimistically get it to me quicker than the standard USPS.

[quote name='cecsloth']Mine finally shipped as well. They shipped it UPS, which will optimistically get it to me quicker than the standard USPS.[/QUOTE]

Think again. UPS doesn't work on Saturdays and the USPS does.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Think again. UPS doesn't work on Saturdays and the USPS does.[/quote]

think again UPS does have Sat delivery it cost more if you want it

Mine finally shipped Friday. I tried to cancel it before it shipped since I honestly didn't think it was going to, and already bought the game somewhere else. I got a email saying they can't cancel my order, and that is fine,but now I'll be stuck with two copies of the game. That really isn't a bad thing I could always return it or just sale it online.

[quote name='bmoregeniusinc']think again UPS does have Sat delivery it cost more if you want it[/QUOTE]

Only for specified next day, Saturday delivery, which costs a bundle and of course buy.com doesn't offer this shipping option. Still yet, the only way that gets processed is if it's already at it's destination by Friday night. No feeder drivers run on Saturdays.

[quote name='magus83']Did anyone preorder the street fighter fightpads from buy.com and had there's shipped yet? I noticed that they finally changed from preorder to add to cart on these and there out of stock now.

My order still says processing, I'm doubtful but hopefully I'll get it shipped soon. Since the fightpads are sold out everywhere, and playing street fighter on the 360 controller really sucks.[/QUOTE]

hmm I've also pre ordered that from buy.com as well. I placed it when it said the release will be on the week of march but now that i checked it, it says mid-April...:bomb: ...I'm going to leave the order there until i find them replenished at retailers.

I got the game otherwise, and tried to cancel my order about 2 hours after I tried to cancel the order it shipped which means just more waiting to return it which is fine. It gave me a tracking number after it claims it has shipped,but it doesn't give any information at all...

bread's done
Back