Street Fighter IV Blanka PS3 Fightpads in stock at Amazon - $38.49

Its about time that Madcatz opened the flood gates on these. If I didn't pick up a Sega USB controller a few weeks back, this would've been perfect. Thanks!

To bad they weren't the Xbox 360 Versions. Oh well good deal enjoy you filthy PS3 owners...

And she's dead Jim, luckily I got in on one.

Oh, and someone is trying to sell one for 819 bucks if you click the sellers link. Good luck buddy!

[quote name='COD4MW69']Is this a good game? I am a huge fan on the street fighter series but I have never played this one? Any ideas, it seems to be a pretty good price.
pixel.gif
[/QUOTE]
You're a huge fan of the series and haven't played this one? And question whether or not it's even "good?" Fishy indeed...

[quote name='mkelehan']You're a huge fan of the series and haven't played this one? And question whether or not it's even "good?" Fishy indeed...[/quote]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. How can you be huge Street Fighter fan and oblivious to the rave this one is getting.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Guys, use www.WiiAlerts.com to track these.[/quote]

Beautiful. I was looking for a way to pick up a fightstick as inventory supposedly is replenishing - without losing my crap and obsessively checking sites and hitting F5 to catch it at just the right moment. Thanks for sharing the resource.

[quote name='helmet']Kind of want.. But the issues with my Ryu FightPad are holding me back. :([/quote]

whats wrong with yours?

Alot of the stores by me have been getting shipments of the pads but only for the PS3 as for the 360 pads they will not be in stock until next month.

[quote name='iboostjays']whats wrong with yours?[/quote]

I'm not exactly sure what the point of failure is, but it'll frequently get stuck in an up, right, or down motion.

The severity of the problem differs from time to time. Some times it can be corrected with a quick wiggle of the D-Pad, other times disconnecting it entirely, turning the controller off or removing the batteries is not enough.

The longest time I've spent trying to correct it has been up to two minutes, which can kind of suck if your in the middle of a match. It seems to do it mostly when you hold a direction for a longer period of time, so it can be a real pain for charge characters, but its come up with others as well.

[quote name='helmet']I'm not exactly sure what the point of failure is, but it'll frequently get stuck in an up, right, or down motion.

The severity of the problem differs from time to time. Some times it can be corrected with a quick wiggle of the D-Pad, other times disconnecting it entirely, turning the controller off or removing the batteries is not enough.

The longest time I've spent trying to correct it has been up to two minutes, which can kind of suck if your in the middle of a match. It seems to do it mostly when you hold a direction for a longer period of time, so it can be a real pain for charge characters, but its come up with others as well.[/QUOTE]

I'd return or exchange it. My bro had the 360 Ryu pad and it had no problems before he got the stick.

Unfortunately I can't find any locally and I can't return it. My only option is to RMA it, and I'm waiting to see how much its going to be to ship and insure it.

But when it IS working, its a nice controller. I definitely prefer it to the DS3.

@ helmet: Yeah I had the same issue with my Ryu PS3 fightpad as well. It'd get stuck in the down-right position, but unfortunately, it never fixed itself (took out batteries, turned on/off, etc.) so I just returned it. The fightpad is definitely >>> regular controller, though, for the 2-3 weeks I put on it, but I guess I'm sticking with a reliable joystick...

Ohhhh .. brilliant. Never knew that. Thanks for the update.

Hope some of you guys get to jump on this .. I was able to find mine on Ebay for about the same price as retail, so I'm pretty stoked.

[quote name='helmet']Kind of want.. But the issues with my Ryu FightPad are holding me back. :([/QUOTE]

What issues?

[quote name='Wolfpup']What issues?[/quote]

Problems with the D-Pad sticking right out of the box. Down, right and up get stuck in a loop while the D-Pad is not physically sticking.

I've heard a few others having this problem with the Ryu pad in particular, but it may just be coincidence.

Either way, its a good pad, I went back to the DS3 after I sent mine in and its just not the same. Just gotta wait 4-6 weeks for it work again. XD

Thanks! Glad you like it at least (when it's working). I wish the PS3 one was wired too. Maybe I should look at a stick. Haven't had one since the SNES if you can believe it! Had an Ascii stick that was pretty good (I don't actually LIKE sticks as well, but I've always been worried fighting games wreck my thumbs when it comes to game pads).

bread's done
Back