Street Fighter IV fight sticks for PS3/360 are 49.99/49.99 on Amazon

[quote name='j0dy77']Very tempted to buy one for a mod project.[/QUOTE]

yeah, ive seen a few mods that looked pretty sick.

if you're going to do a good job, you should sell it to the public. im sure you'll make money off it.

not worth it, but maybe for $25 or less i'd buy it. I bought one at launch and it was faulty and a piece of crap. they keep dropping in price because no one is buying them anymore. just look @ the reviews and complaints.

[quote name='adamical']Anybody have any feedback on this? Will it last?[/QUOTE]

No it will not last. It is made by Madcatz. It will probably last a few weeks or perhaps a month or 2 if you're lucky. And to those thinking of buying this stick for modding project it's a total rip off. >.> you're basically paying $50 for a plastic case and pcb if you think about it. Buttons, stick and arts, etc... will cost you at least another $60-$100. The stick is totally not worth it for a mod project. If you're looking for a mod project get those rip off China stick that sells for like under $20. (Mayflash is the brand I believe). This stick is only recommend if you're going to keep it as collector item or actually mod it to use it instead of trying to make profit from it.

$50 for a quality plastic case and tiny common ground 360 PCB is a great deal. I modded one of these with Sanwa parts and a PS3 PCB, it's incredible.

Although these things are supposedly ridiculously easy to mod, the parts + shipping will probably set you back 50-60 dollars, after which you might as well just get a tournament edition stick

Tournament edition is such a superb stick and cannot be compared with this crapo.such a mistery that madcatz make one greatest stick of alltime and on the other hand, makes a below average stick at the same time.

Bite the bullet and get the TE stick. Buy TE under 110

as a semi-casual player, I haven't had any problems with this stick. I got it at sf4 launch. I've read tons of reports, but mine just hasn't had those problems. I completed almost all the hard challenges and everything. just my 2 cents.

but since I've switched the ps3 from 360, my stick is now worthless :( I'm thinking about buying the ps3 one.

[quote name='joshnorm']Easy to mod? I need to replace my Hori EX2.

I already have a TE stick but this seems tempting for BS play[/QUOTE]
Quite easy. Though I have a TE, the setup for modding is essentially the same.

bread's done
Back