Street Fighter IV FightStick + SFIV Game - $70 - $80 @ Mad Catz Store

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Street Fighter IV FightStick + Game - $70 - $80 @ Mad Catz Store

4718-bndl.jpg

Just in time for Super Street Fighter IV.

If you're not looking to break the bank on one of the new Tournament Edition FightSticks and looking to get the MOST out of Super SFIV.

Check out these deals on the standard edition FightStick for Street Fighter IV which comes bundled with a copy of the game!

Xbox 360 - $79.99
http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3415&idCategory=203

PlayStation 3 - $69.99
http://store.gameshark.com/viewItem.asp?idProduct=3416&idCategory=203

If you don't already have SFIV, this is a good deal. Having an original SFIV game save when booting up Super SFIV will enable you some additional content!*

*according to Capcom

Got my fight stick today and modded it immediately(got replacements yesterday, buy.com used slower shipping) Loving it so far.

This deal is alright for people that don't have the game yet I guess. I just want a crazy deal for a TE stick now.

What's wrong with the stick that people modded it, I thought it uses these quality Sanwa things. Also difference between this and the SSF4 stick.

p.s I haven't follow fighting genre for a really long time and even then I played them with controllers.

I'd assume these sticks aren't that bad when the main PCBs (read: not joystick) aren't dying, like what happened to both my Madcatz SFIV-branded sticks. Even after sending one of them in for repairs, tech support was unable to diagnose the issue *rolleyes*. It seems almost like despite false claims of pulling a 180 with their focus on quality assurance, the company really hasn't done anything to prove that the quality of their products have changed for the better.

Sorry Mark, but even at $30, this wouldn't seem like a good deal. I'd rather spend my money on something that'll last me more than two weeks. I think you'll understand where I'm coming from here.

I've had a first run TE and it's worked fine since the day I got it. I just bought a SE when they were on sale at buy.com and just modded it with sanwa buttons, currently waiting on the replacement stick to come in to finish the mod. I hope the PCB doesn't get crazy on me, but if it's the same PCB in the TE, like I said, I've had no problems with it since day one.

That SE uses Mad Catz parts that are close to Sanwa, but not the same. I'd say its better to get a TE. If you don't have SFIV yet, just wait 2 weeks for SSFIV

Besides that deal for $100 on the new TEs, I doubt you'll see anything matching that for quite some time. Especially when theres only 2 weeks till SSF.

[quote name='MarkMan']Stay tuned... Might have a deal this weekend.[/QUOTE]
A deal for a TE stick? I'm very interested! Keep us updated :D

[quote name='MarkMan']Stay tuned... Might have a deal this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Any news? I want to pick up a TE!

bread's done
Back