Street Fighter IV for PC - $36.99

[quote name='JeffwithSwag']Heh... I think games on PC are better anyways, although I'm sure there are tons of people here that would disagree.

So, thanks bro![/quote]

I totally agree. I'm wondering what would be a good PC compatible joystick.

[quote name='52club']I totally agree. I'm wondering what would be a good PC compatible joystick.[/QUOTE] The PS3 Hori stick (at least the Soul Calibur 4 one) works on the PC.

[quote name='Thrinn']The PS3 Hori stick (at least the Soul Calibur 4 one) works on the PC.[/quote]
So does the Fighting Stick 3.

I bet almost all PS3 sticks should work on PC though, since they're USB.

I tried connecting the PS3 controller USB into the PC, not sure why it doesnt work :(
Played around with the settings still doesnt work >

[quote name='JeffwithSwag']Heh... I think games on PC are better anyways, although I'm sure there are tons of people here that would disagree.

So, thanks bro![/QUOTE]

Jeff, I am going to be the first one to say, I think you are up to no good

you can use almost any controller with a pc..

Xbox360 via usb or the wireless pc adaptor
PS2/gamecube/etc via usb dongle
PS3? i guess not (based on info in this thread) - or maybe via bluetooth?
Wii via bluetooth

I wish there was a CE edition like the console version. That way I don't feel like I get even more shafted by waiting for the PC version. Waiting until June is bad enough for me already.

[quote name='fatdragondzc']I wish there was a CE edition like the console version. That way I don't feel like I get even more shafted by waiting for the PC version. Waiting until June is bad enough for me already.[/quote]
If they were to stick a Chun-Li figure in a CE for PC, I'm sure a lot of fans will go bersek and rebuy it on top of their console version.

How'd you get 3 years of that?

And I'd probably go this route but we won't know what the DRM situation is probably until launch :(

Regarding the PS3 controllers-they're recognized, but there aren't drivers for them (unless there are some games that use them, which technically is probably possible).

Unsure if this is the case for the PS3 controller - but here is how it works with the 360 WIRELESS controller. You *NEED* a dongle even if you are using the USB play-n-charge kit. Basically the USB cable only provides power to charge the controller and does NOT transfer any data. The controller is still communicating wirelessly as it only uses USB to provide power.

I'm unsure if the same applies to the PS3 controller - but if you have a wireless 360 controller and no dongle, you are SOL. Wired controllers, however, will work fine - not that I would recommend using that bastardization of a D-pad though.

[quote name='spuffin']Wired controllers, however, will work fine - not that I would recommend using that bastardization of a D-pad though.[/QUOTE]

Why the freaking hey doesn't 'Microsoft fix that?!? It was find on the Xbox 1 pad, and it was fine-even good-on the sidewinder pads. I just seriously do not comprehend why it was released like that, and why it hasn't been fixed yet.

Everything else on that pad is so responsive. Sticks are good, shoulder buttons are good, buttons work fine (although I prefer the flatter Playstation buttons...or better still, concave SNES like buttons), but that ONE huge issue they won't address is weird weird weird.

[quote name='silent h3ro']*sigh* This is not a deal.[/QUOTE]

Nice of you to add your 100% meaningless "thoughts" to the topic.

We'll give you a call when we give a shit about your opinion. Sound good?

[quote name='Nohbdy']Watch Capcom come out with an expanded edition months later at a lower price.[/quote]

thats what i would be worried about. Same as Lost Planet.

[quote name='mva5580']Nice of you to add your 100% meaningless "thoughts" to the topic.

We'll give you a call when we give a shit about your opinion. Sound good?[/quote]Judging by the way you are reacting, it sounds like you "give a shit" about my opinion. Chill out, I never asked for anyone's approval. ;)

Watch Capcom come out with an expanded edition months later at a lower price.

I thought that was the case with every Street Fighter game.

[quote name='silent h3ro'] I thought that was the case with every Street Fighter game.[/QUOTE]

SFIV: Rainbow Edition, Turbo: Hyper Fighting, The World Warrior, Zangief Edition, Shin Akuma Edition, You can not defeat Shen Long Edition, Shaq-Fu Edition... coming soon!

[quote name='Em1X']I tried connecting the PS3 controller USB into the PC, not sure why it doesnt work :(
Played around with the settings still doesnt work >

SixAxis and DualShock 3s never work right on my PC, even if I download the unofficial drivers.

The Xbox 360 Madcatz FightPads and FightSticks work on PC just fine, and the PS3 versions do too with some exceptions depending on the OS.

bread's done
Back