Street Fighter IV se Arcade Stick PS3 $30 shipped Buy.com

=O I just jumped on this 2 days ago. Fired off an email to Buy.com to see if they can adjust the price. Thanks for pointing this out OP.

that crazy. Des anyone know if this is the one that needs the buttons changed otherwise they break easily?

EDIT : IF you buy it , you can go through amazon.com and buy it because you might have giftcards or gaming credit XD . Just got it for $0.00 Free Shipping :p

I got 3 of these sticks and all of them were defective due to unreponsive buttons. This is a great case and easy PCB to exchange buttons/stick with so for $30, I'd say give it a shot.

Hey this is the first stick I have ever bought so I going to change the buttons immediately after receiving it. Where can I buy some extra buttons and maybe even a replacement stick knob ??

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey this is the first stick I have ever bought so I going to change the buttons immediately after receiving it. Where can I buy some extra buttons and maybe even a replacement stick knob ??[/QUOTE]

you can buy them at http://www.lizardlick.com/

it's about $3 per button and $20 something for the stick (all sanwa, which is what the TE uses)

i think it's a great deal even if you change everything out.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey this is the first stick I have ever bought so I going to change the buttons immediately after receiving it. Where can I buy some extra buttons and maybe even a replacement stick knob ??[/QUOTE]

The only place I know of is LizardLick.com. Great place to order things like this (speaking from personal experience).

For the pushbuttons, you'll want to pick up the "SANWA OBSF-30 Pushbuttons."
As for the joystick, I am not sure of what model you exactly need. I do know it is some "JLF" joystick. A Google search should give you the correct model number (would look it up myself, but am in a hurry).

Buttons

http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/pushbuttons.shtml

Joystick (One of these; not sure which)

http://www.lizardlick.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

Thanks for posting OP!

Just did the math on the costs of upgrading the stick and buttons with Sanwa parts (using Lizard Lick prices) and it comes out to around $52 plus shipping ($23 for the stick, $24 for 8 buttons, and $5 for the joystick ball). If I have to put that much in to get a stick that doesn't break, I'd rather just save up and go for the TE (which has all those parts) next time it hits a price drop.

I bit since I have a spare set of Sanwa buttons/joystick laying around. I was about to get the new tourney stick with the smaller footprint for $130 at Amazon, but since I already have the parts, this deal can't be beat! Thanks OP!:applause:

[quote name='Adamu Kuezada']I like the fightpads better. It allows me to look at Cammy's ass during loading...[/QUOTE]

You could just switch the coverart with a giant pic of Cammy's ass.

Actually, is the coverart removable for the SE? I know it is for the TE, but I don't remember if that holds true for the SE as well.

[quote name='GuardianE']You could just switch the coverart with a giant pic of Cammy's ass.

Actually, is the coverart removable for the SE? I know it is for the TE, but I don't remember if that holds true for the SE as well.[/QUOTE]

Nope...it is permanently embedded into the plastic. You'd have to paint over it.

Do you guys think SSF4 can be played (decently without and sore fingers) with just the Dualshock 3? Ima casual fighting player so ya. Ideas?

[quote name='pram12']Do you guys think SSF4 can be played (decently without and sore fingers) with just the Dualshock 3? Ima casual fighting player so ya. Ideas?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The Dualshock 3's d-pad is perfectly viable for casual play. You can definitely pull off all but the most ridiculous combos consistently.

I wish the stick had different art for each system. I'd get another for my 360.

Buy.com just refunded me the $10 difference. Gonna put that toward replacement parts.

Im a little confused... Buy.com says its sold out but when I go to amazon it lets me go all the way to the final page before actually making the purchase (Im guesing it would go through). Thing is it says "sold from buy.com" Would they take the money and make me wait till they get one back in stock or would amazon refund the money?

Damn it. I was going to wait a few days before hopping on this, and now the ps3 version has sold out already. I better grab the 360 one before that one goes too.

[quote name='GoreObsessed']Im a little confused... Buy.com says its sold out but when I go to amazon it lets me go all the way to the final page before actually making the purchase (Im guesing it would go through). Thing is it says "sold from buy.com" Would they take the money and make me wait till they get one back in stock or would amazon refund the money?[/QUOTE]

Just tried. Let's me go the final step and then notifies me that it is no longer in stock and places it in my "saved items for later."

[quote name='danial']Just tried. Let's me go the final step and then notifies me that it is no longer in stock and places it in my "saved items for later."[/QUOTE]

I tried a little after I posted on here and it went through... They emailed me giving me all the info and an order number. Hopefully it comes. XD

bread's done
Back