Street Fighter IV SE Fightstick for PS3 and 360(BOTH OOS DEAD AGAIN) + GET 10% OFF !!

Xfactor4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Since these were in stock yesterday but quickly OOS and thread moved to the deal graveyard, and since I don't know how to move it back..

Anybody who wants one, the Madcatz / Gameshark Store has the Standard Edition FightSticks BACK IN STOCK for both Xbox 360 and PS3.

Xbox 360

PS3

Also, if you sign up for newsletter by typing in your email address on the home page or product page(I forget which), they will send you an immediate coupon for 10% off your next purchase so that helps = free shipping on your fightstick at least as long as you sign up and then apply coupon to your shopping cart! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! i ordered one from gamestop 149.79 shipped

I used saver and i used the 10 bucks off coupon i got when they cancled the glitch order for the gamedays sale.

I may pick up a SE for modding. Thanks for the update. By the time I was going to hit purchase they were OOS. Will keep checking.

[quote name='s2k']Nice! i ordered one from gamestop 149.79 shipped

I used saver and i used the 10 bucks off coupon i got when they cancled the glitch order for the gamedays sale.[/quote]

Gamestop OOS again too ! lol..

I could have gotten one but don't want to spend the Money right now. I will definitely get one in the near future tho since MVC2 is gonna be coming out pretty soon. Gonna be using this stick for HD Remix, SFIV and MVC2 so this will definitely be worth it. Wish I could make it work with my Wii to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom...

[quote name='eliter1']I could have gotten one but don't want to spend the Money right now. I will definitely get one in the near future tho since MVC2 is gonna be coming out pretty soon. Gonna be using this stick for HD Remix, SFIV and MVC2 so this will definitely be worth it. Wish I could make it work with my Wii to play Tatsunoko vs Capcom...[/quote]

buy the hori stick which is 40 bucks at gamestop and its easy to find. I have it and its real nice.

[quote name='s2k']buy the hori stick which is 40 bucks at gamestop and its easy to find. I have it and its real nice.[/QUOTE]

but does it have the 4th buttons.

[quote name='s2k']buy the hori stick which is 40 bucks at gamestop and its easy to find. I have it and its real nice.[/QUOTE]

Hori stick is good but not as easily moddible as the Madcatz versions. They also have a square gate and its difficult to switch out restrictor plates with hori without taking it apart.

I have a Hori EX2 and I am very displeased with it. Got my order in recently with Gamestop for the TE and cannot wait for it to come. Not sure what to do with my EX2 after it comes though :| Spend more bones on modding it or just reselling it.

[quote name='dsrtstorm']I have a Hori EX2 and I am very displeased with it. Got my order in recently with Gamestop for the TE and cannot wait for it to come. Not sure what to do with my EX2 after it comes though :| Spend more bones on modding it or just reselling it.[/QUOTE]

sell it, all the effort it takes to mod it will not be worth it. I do like the EX2 better than the SE Fightstick however, but the TE is far superior.

I ordered from Gamestop earlier this month and got it in 7 days. It won't let me order anymore because it's one per household now. I did put in a pre-order at buy.com though.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']sell it, all the effort it takes to mod it will not be worth it. I do like the EX2 better than the SE Fightstick however, but the TE is far superior.

I ordered from Gamestop earlier this month and got it in 7 days. It won't let me order anymore because it's one per household now. I did put in a pre-order at buy.com though.[/quote]

The bolded part is the fucking truth.

[quote name='s2k']I speak for this too. I had an SE stick used it for like 20 min and sold it.[/quote]

Hehe, my friend swears by the SE stick. It trys to mimic the feel of Sanwa buttons and the joystick on it has too much throw for my liking since I use charge characters mainly. Just seems I have to move the joystick more than I should compared to the EX2 or TE when I used it during various sessions.

[quote name='Draknight']Hori stick is good but not as easily moddible as the Madcatz versions. They also have a square gate and its difficult to switch out restrictor plates with hori without taking it apart.[/QUOTE]

I've pretty sure the Mad Catz have square gates too...at least my SE does.

I honestly never knew if I played square or not before. But from what I can see, the Japanese players recommend square gates. Why are the US players so negative on them?

[quote name='MrGranger']I honestly never knew if I played square or not before. But from what I can see, the Japanese players recommend square gates. Why are the US players so negative on them?[/quote]

Like someone has said before it's all preference. I like the square gate because I use charge characters and mostly in a downback position the majority of the time. So having a corner to rest the stick in is nice compared to maybe say a octagonal gate. I also know people like octagonal gates for motion heavy games that tend to use QCF a lot like 3rd Strike or MvC2.

bread's done
Back