Street Fighter IV Tournament Arcade Sticks Available @ Game Crazy

Bloodspoint

CAG Veteran
This is my first time posting but I thought this was worth sharing. The local Game Crazy in my area (near Chicago, IL) received their TE Sticks for PS3 yesterday and they still have one available on the shelf. For those of you who don't know, Game Crazy is the video game retail chain located inside Hollywood video.

I pre-ordered a Xbox 360 TE Stick and they are telling me that they are still expecting their shipment in today before 5 pm. The manager just told me that they are expecting to receive two additional TE sticks to place on the shelf for walk in customers.

So if you are still looking to buy one of these sticks, check out your local Game Crazy.

Yep sold out at the local store.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='Furashu']regional deals.

im sure every other Gamecrazy has them sold out through pre-order[/quote]

Yeo. Called 3 local Gamecrazy stores and they said they only got the fighter sticks in ($79 not tourney) but those won't be put out for sale until Tuesday.
All three stores said no signs of Tourney sticks yet and even worse, corporate email saying that Madcatz is shorting everyone on sticks and they may not even get their pre-order tourney sticks handled until March 30.:hot: I sure hope this is not the case since I pre-ordered a couple sticks at my closest Gamecrazy middle of last month when they were still taking pre-orders.

So yes...very, very YMMV...

Yeah, I ordered the TE stick for PS3 from the Lincoln, RI Game Crazy (admittedly very late) and I won't be getting it till March apparently. I don't blame them - I found out late about the sticks and that was the only place still taking pre-orders, but it didn't guarantee me one at launch like I hoped. This is very much a YMMV.

Even if they take your pre-order if their shipment hasn't gone out yet don't expect them to get it until 3/1. Talked to some people at different stores tonight and heard the same thing that an e-mail went out to them letting know about the delay because Madcatz was having some sort of issue.

[quote name='psxndc']Yeah, I ordered the TE stick for PS3 from the Lincoln, RI Game Crazy (admittedly very late) and I won't be getting it till March apparently. I don't blame them - I found out late about the sticks and that was the only place still taking pre-orders, but it didn't guarantee me one at launch like I hoped. This is very much a YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Off topic: I hate the guys in the Pawtucket store. They are the king of game store douches.

[quote name='WebScud']Off topic: I hate the guys in the Pawtucket store. They are the king of game store douches.[/quote]

Haha aren't they tho ... I stopped going there I never find anything worth it anyways

I'll have to go check this out...

...right after Game Crazy stores stop smelling like unbathed nerds and "potato chips" that is. :( And I don't mean the edible kind.

One store in Buffalo, NY area has the PS3 fighter stick- they had three in stock yesterday. Don't believe that they're holding until Tuesday. I called another store in the area looking for the 360 fighter stick and was told that they are experiencing delays in receiving the shipments from China. Was also told that they will be receiving half of what they were expecting.

Just got off the phone with my local Game Crazy (in Puyallup, WA), they said they have a bunch of standard edition sticks for 360

They haven't gotten their tournament edition sticks though :(

lol they weren't supposed to sell them.. It's not streeted but we were asked not to sell them until Tuesday.

My store DID get some TE sticks in.. more should be coming very soon. I hope.

[quote name='Scorch']lol they weren't supposed to sell them.. It's not streeted but we were asked not to sell them until Tuesday.

My store DID get some TE sticks in.. more should be coming very soon. I hope.[/QUOTE]

By who, corporate , capcom or madcatz? Did GC only get enough for preorders or did they get some for walk-ins?

The tournament edition sticks? Depends on how many orders each store got, but it will probably be pre-orders only. They're $150 items and they're not a sure-fire seller, so they're not going to stock a ton in each store. There's plenty of the $79.99 sticks though.

[quote name='WebScud']Off topic: I hate the guys in the Pawtucket store. They are the king of game store douches.[/quote]

I wouldn't know - I'm in Boston so Lincoln was the first Gamecrazy I've been to. I will say that the ppl I dealt with, Dino and Brandon, were actually really cool guys. Yes, I drove an hour to Lincoln just to pre-order. Again, it was the only place still taking them. Glad I only put $5 down - it'll probably cost me more than that if I just decide to eat the deposit later.

[quote name='maximus101']Sounds like a lame ass attempt at an April Fools Joke.[/quote]

sounds like it. called all 10 of the gamecrazy's near me. most of the people who answered sounded like they thought i was crazy.

[quote name='theloserboy']sounds like it. called all 10 of the gamecrazy's near me. most of the people who answered sounded like they thought i was crazy.[/QUOTE]

That's probably also because they hold it for themselves.

I've had one manager tell me that he had 3 on preorder......

[quote name='maximus101']Sounds like a lame ass attempt at an April Fools Joke.[/QUOTE]

not an april's fool joke, just got the last one at the forestville, md location

[quote name='anubis20']thats the one i got :D[/quote]

I am glad someone here got it. I just walked in earlier and stumbled upon them.

did you buy one? mine was the only one left, she told me to hurry because they didn't hold anything, i had to have my dad pick it up almost an hour and a half after the initial call, i thought it was gonna sell but it didnt.

Bloodspoint - I decided to call my local GC, not really thinking they would have any......AND LO AND BEHOLD THEY DID! Thank you for posting, you are now my hero :)

Anyone out there looking, this is ymmv for sure, but it's worth a phone call, it worked out for me. After the bad luck I've had lately (car problems, ticket, the list goes on) I was due in.

Well I'm off to test this baby out :joystick:

Quick confirmation, Game Crazy stores in Southern California received fightpads and TE sticks late last week. Worth a phone call at the very least.

[quote name='thaima1shu']One of my local Game Crazy stores had two of the 360 Tournament Sticks in stock. No PS3 versions though :([/QUOTE]

Mine only 360 only as well

Well my search is over. I scored a TE Stick at Gamecrazy here in NoVA. They got a shipment of 4 in, and I was calling them everyday to see if they had contacted all 4 people that had preordered it. The 4th person didn't want it anymore and told them they could sell it, so they sold it to me!!! I got a 360 stick. It is badass.

I had my stick on Wish list since two weeks after the Stick Went on sale at SFIV release. The Store Clerk called me on March 31 and said my TE Stick was in stock. I highly recommend you go to Game Crazy and add that Tournament Stick on your wish list.

Reminder: Add the TE Stick to your wish list at the store. Dont rely on Game Crazy's website

Just picked a up TE stick at a Game Crazy here in Denver. Inventory seems to be trickling in throughout - definitely worth some calls (I bugged a different one each day and asked them to check the system until they found one nearby, which they set it aside for me). Good luck.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Just picked a up TE stick at a Game Crazy here in Denver. Inventory seems to be trickling in throughout - definitely worth some calls (I bugged a different one each day and asked them to check the system until they found one nearby, which they set it aside for me). Good luck.[/QUOTE]

congrats, lucky you they set it aside, i had to get my father to rush to gamecrazy to pick mines up because she told me they wouldn't hold squat for me.

[quote name='brighenne']The bottom pictures there aren't real.[/quote]

You will also receive digital copies of AWESOME Artwork to customize your stick! The artwork is of the highest quality and is ready for Kinkos printing.

:hot::hot::hot: I was confused by what he meant

Just came back from gamecrazy donnell dr forrestville md. They have 1 ps3 and 1 360 te stick the gamestop up the street has only 1 ps3. The gamestop can only take cash computers are down.

[quote name='gepet0']Just came back from gamecrazy donnell dr forrestville md. They have 1 ps3 and 1 360 te stick the gamestop up the street has only 1 ps3. The gamestop can only take cash computers are down.[/QUOTE]

thats where i got my TE from, Donnell Dr Forestville MD Gamecrazy FTW!!!!!

Well, I posted this in the Northeast regional forums, but since there's a thread about it here, I'll mention it again. As of 12:37PM yesterday (4/18), the Gamecrazy in Fall River, MA has TE fightsticks in stock. They had one for the 360 and one for the PS3 at $150 each.

[quote name='BackInBlack']i wish GS hadn't taken the TE off their site, again![/quote]I think you should be pointing blame at MadCatz. I'm STILL waiting for these to get back in stock at a reputable retailer (ie NOT GS). No Gamecrazies where I live.

bread's done
Back