Street Fighter V Collector's Editon - $66 on Amazon

The main reason I bought a PS4 is in anticipation for this game and was so disappointed it has so many problems upon release. Won't be buying it till all the kinks are eliminated and theres more content.

Being that this is an online game, do you have to have PSN to play? Think it's a big mistake not having offline single- and multi-player modes.

The main reason I bought a PS4 is in anticipation for this game and was so disappointed it has so many problems upon release. Won't be buying it till all the kinks are eliminated and theres more content.
Being that this is an online game, do you have to have PSN to play? Think it's a big mistake not having offline single- and multi-player modes.
Yep, you need PSN to play online and the game is worthless if you're not connected to the server because you don't earn fight money in modes like story or survival.

Yep, you need PSN to play online and the game is worthless if you're not connected to the server because you don't earn fight money in modes like story or survival.
Thanks. I was worried about that. Guess I won't be getting it until I have enough of an incentive to join PSN. I'm not much of an online gamer except on my Wii U since it doesn't cost anything online on that. Have a bigger incentive to join Xbox Live Gold with free games offered every month than PSN.

The problem is knowing what will be rare. This is still here and cheaper but when it came to SFIV's I couldn't find it till a nice person posted amazon got more. I was screwed out my pre order till that person helped.

btw how long will this last and anyone think it worth it for the price is right now?
I know all the Best Buy's around me have multiples of them laying around. I would not be surprised to see this super cheap by the end of the year.

Not related to this deal, but now that the quantity, and the cost of the Final Fantasy 15 CE is known. What do you think? Is it part of that 5%?
Well the PS4 version sold out in 35 minutes. 30000 worldwide means only 10000 per region I guess. That is a very rare CE for a AAA title.

Street Fighter 5 on Steam is already hovering near the #100 mark in sales (which is terrible) and it sold below Naruto on the NPD and World Wide. These things should drop again give it a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard that the staute is pretty cheaply made and people who assembled the statue on day one now have the issue where the staute leans forward and no longer stands up

I can't wrap around the poor decision made by capcom on this collector edition. Who wants a boring Ryu figure, if capcom was smart, they should gone with half naked chun li figure.

So glad I opted to return mine when I got it.  Now all that needs to happen, is Best Buy needs to drop the price as well.

Come on you cheap motherfuckers

bought a dinger when it was $50.  sold game locally for $35.  so basically got all the extras for $15.   You know what?  Still not fucking worth it.  What a piece of trash.

Probably the worst buy I made all year.

bought a dinger when it was $50. sold game locally for $35. so basically got all the extras for $15. You know what? Still not fucking worth it. What a piece of trash.

Probably the worst buy I made all year.
I was about to say, unless the extras were free, lol. T_____T

comfort47f6.gif

bread's done
Back