Street Fighter X Tekken $39.96 Wal-Mart B&M (YMMV depending on price changes)

Monsta Mack

CAGiversary!
Just marked down Street Fighter X Tekken for $39.96. The price change was downloaded to our Telexons today, so will be YMMV on the Department Manager's side if they did the changes or not.

My store doesn't carry the LE so don't know if that dropped.

This could be a future universal drop, but I checked Amazon and our own website and it hasn't dropped yet.

Edit: If anyone gives you a hard time with the price, just let them know It's in their department 5 price changes. It's a rollback so it may or may not be a permanent price drop. Amazon and Gamestop have yet to take action on 4/4 6:30 Eastern.

MSUHitman - FYI a patch is coming out next week that will fix the online sound issues:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...H5Wm5mEZMThuPQ

Last edited by a moderator:
For those still looking for this game, I recommend you check out your local Target. I was able to find the SE for 34.98. It was in the clearance section.

[quote name='Naramie']For me due to SFIV I hate Ken. Having to battle 5000000 flow chart Ken's in a row before I ever fought any other characters online was infuriating. I had no problem beating these guys because they all had the same strategy, which I learn to beat way back in SFII. At that point I just gave up online for fighters, if I wanted to fight the same guy over and over using a script I'd fight the computer on Hard.

streetfighteriv-howtoken.gif
[/QUOTE]

LOL that Ken Flowchart is epic

bread's done
Back