Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad $14.99 FS @ Newegg

Audio33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually three. One of them is $39.99 and never went out of stock.

I passed on these the first time. Now I'm thinking about it. How do these compare to the Madkatz Street Fighter IV pads? The buttons on those were too flat for me - they're like saucers. Is the d-pad the same?

[quote name='whitereflection']Actually three. One of them is $39.99 and never went out of stock.

I passed on these the first time. Now I'm thinking about it. How do these compare to the Madkatz Street Fighter IV pads? The buttons on those were too flat for me - they're like saucers. Is the d-pad the same?[/QUOTE]

This video compares the two pads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35XcCkBRYPY

Nice, but it didn't answer my question about the buttons being flat, he only mentioned that they raised the d-pad. I guess it wasn't a problem for him. I will wait to see if the Xbox ones come back in stock since that's where I really need it.

Maybe I am just a moron and can't figure out how to do this. How do you set the turbo for a button so it keeps pressing it without you having to hold the button down? I want it to keep hitting "A" with me out of the room. Is that possible? The instructions only seem to show how to set the turbo button to work if you keep the button pressed.

[quote name='ooga']Maybe I am just a moron and can't figure out how to do this. How do you set the turbo for a button so it keeps pressing it without you having to hold the button down? I want it to keep hitting "A" with me out of the room. Is that possible? The instructions only seem to show how to set the turbo button to work if you keep the button pressed.[/QUOTE]

have you tried madcatz.com?

Originally Posted by ooga
Maybe I am just a moron and can't figure out how to do this. How do you set the turbo for a button so it keeps pressing it without you having to hold the button down? I want it to keep hitting "A" with me out of the room. Is that possible? The instructions only seem to show how to set the turbo button to work if you keep the button pressed.

[quote name='NINJA V'] have you tried madcatz.com?[/QUOTE]

LOL... have you tried a rubber band? :imwithst:

[quote name='NINJA V']have you tried madcatz.com?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I can't find the answer. But as I mentioned: I might be a moron. :)

[quote name='Lordd_G']
LOL... have you tried a rubber band? :imwithst:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that occurred to me, but since one was not included in the packaging I was hoping there was another method. ;)

let me know if this works -

Press and hold the “TURBO” button. Once the “TURBO” button has been depressed, you will have a five- (5) second window to begin the programming process below:

1. While continuing to hold down the “TURBO” button, press the action button you want to assign turbo to: a. One (1) time for fast turbo speed — the turbo LED will flash rapidly. b. Two (2) times for slow turbo speed — the turbo LED will flash slowly. c. Three (3) times to cancel turbo — the turbo LED will go out.
2. To assign turbo to other action buttons, repeat step one (1) above.

+ watch this video

fast forward to 2:47

should be the same idea.

[quote name='Lordd_G']Originally Posted by ooga

[quote name='NINJA V']have you tried madcatz.com?[/QUOTE]
LOL... have you tried a rubber band? :imwithst:[/QUOTE]

i was being sarcastic...

Those are the same instructions in the manual. In other words they work only if you plan on pressing the button yourself (or via rubber band or superglue). Thanks for trying to help though. :)

[quote name='NINJA V']OHHHHH... i get it you want to play a video game without having to play a video game. :joystick:

sorry i got nothing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorta. I want to knock out some achievements that essentially boil down to: press A 10,000 times. :)

bread's done
Back