Street Fighter X Tekken PC character DLC $5 75% off starting 2/6 two weeks only

[quote name='zzamaro']Not a deal, and it seems you are not a fan of Capcom so why even bother?[/QUOTE]

Even if he is not a fan he was trying to be helpful to those that are.

Actually the normal price for that (on disk code-DLC) is $20. Hense it's actually an $15 savings from the normal.

Wish they had a similar deal with the PS3 version. Cheapest it's been was $15--bleh. For $5 I might have bitten but for $15 --fook that.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Even if he is not a fan he was trying to be helpful to those that are.[/QUOTE]
I can sympathize with him because I don't like how Capcom do business but if I hate something, I'm not going to go to their website to find deal ;)

Btw, I back off from half my comment. It IS a deal. I checked the link and it's a 75% discount but TC didn't specify that. I apologize for being harsh. :)

[quote name='Ymeegod']Actually the normal price for that (on disk code-DLC) is $20. Hense it's actually an $15 savings from the normal.

Wish they had a similar deal with the PS3 version. Cheapest it's been was $15--bleh. For $5 I might have bitten but for $15 --fook that.[/QUOTE]

You need to pay more attention... The Vita version comes with a voucher for the DLC characters (PS3), which also unlocks the alternate costumes for the original 38 characters for the PS3 and Vita. BB recently had the Vita version for 20, so you could have just traded in the Vita version and got both packs for 12. Sure it's not a KILLER deal, but something to keep in mind.

For a little perspective, they're doing this deal because it took them several months to get both the DLC characters and one of the games earlier patches into the PC version, and now even though that patch is finally out it's behind a version again due to v2013 just releasing on consoles. This is sort of a "we're sorry" for the PC version being horribly mismanaged.

bread's done
Back