Street Fighter X Tekken Vita - 19.99 (or slightly less) @ Amazon

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Thanks OP, snagged a copy, nice deal. This the version to get as all the DLC which still isn't free on XBL or PSN is included on the Vita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It's worth it if you want to unlock all the extra characters. I think it's still $20 on psn. Just buy for that, then trade in.

How are fighting games control on a vita? Seems too stiff and small buttons to make it work right?

How are fighting games control on a vita? Seems too stiff and small buttons to make it work right?
they play really quite well - I think you'd be hard pressed to find the controls much different than playing with a dualshock. plus sfxt has some nice touch screen button options for the rear touch pad that are an actual improvement.

This has never dropped to $15. I've been watching it like a hawk - you are probably thinking of the console versions or not including shipping. The lowest the Vita version has gone is $19.06 according to camelcamelcamel.

This has never dropped to $15. I've been watching it like a hawk - you are probably thinking of the console versions or not including shipping. The lowest the Vita version has gone is $19.06 according to camelcamelcamel.
Yeah I haven't seen the Vita version drop that low. The PS3 and 360 versions i've seen around $15 maybe slightly lower.

I got Megaman and Pacman as free downloads for my PS3 disc on PSN. This was some months ago. Don't have the Vita version of this, yet.

Vita is ferocious for fighting games! I play Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on it like a maniac!

UMvC3 seems to play the same as the PS3 version. Don't know why I bought that game twice. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Vita Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 about a month ago and TTT3 for Wii U just a few days ago, so I really don't need another fighting game. I will, however, be watching SFxT for Vita closely and will buy it when it's sub $15. I would imagine it will be below that price come BF.

I think the Fry's might have had it for ~ $15 when they where blowing out several vita games many months ago? I got mine from BB @ $20 several  months ago.

I got Megaman and Pacman as free downloads for my PS3 disc on PSN. This was some months ago. Don't have the Vita version of this, yet.

Vita is ferocious for fighting games! I play Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max on it like a maniac!

UMvC3 seems to play the same as the PS3 version. Don't know why I bought that game twice. :/

Quick copy/paste:

I keep forgetting I have this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-Metal-Aluminum-Hard-Protective-Case-Cover-For-Sony-PS-Vita-PSV-/300846703991?pt=US_Video_Game_Cases_Bags&hash=item460bdc6577 which gives the Vita some extra lift and makes it very comfy. Especially for fighters. However, I don't think I'd ever trust that thing on my Vita if I paid full price. It can be a b**** to get off and I'd be iffy about scratches. But, I was 1 of those who got a Cowboom 3G/Wifi Vita dirt cheap(under $70) before that site got big.

Bunch of other colors: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_ItemCondition=3&_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=aluminum+vita+case&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=15

bread's done
Back