Street Hoops on neo-geo

Mr. 420

Banned
The neo-geo is still my favorite system; and i just got Data East arcade classics for 12 bucks. There are a few turds but street hoops blew me away with its awesome soundtrack; possibly the best video game rap ever. Magic on the blacktop was the song, but its way better when actually playing the game, with that neo-geo twitch. Magical drop 3 is good but i like money idol exchanger that just came out on psn better. Old arcade games have really short levels but their gameplay is unmatched. I used to hate paying to play but now i can see that neo-geo games where the best, and thats why its the only system that had new games for a decade and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nostalgia man, I remember running across Street Hoops back in the early Gamecube days and looking all around for some modern 3 on 3 equivalent. Closest I came was NBA Street

I love this game. I was able to get a neo geo arcade machine a year ago and this one of the first games i got for it. Great fun

Wasn't the Neo Geo game called Street Hoop? Street Hoops on the other hand was the PS2/XBOX game Dave Chappelle whooped ass in against the young cancer patient in that one skit. Dope game as well, too bad it's not compatible with the 360.

bread's done
Back