Strell's TL: Uncontainable. Cannot be contained.

I want lots from your list, including;
-Persona 2
-Breath of Fire 4
-Okami
-Disgaea 1&2
-Persona 3
-Digital Devil Saga
-Shadow Hearts
-Street Fighter II SNES
-Killer Instinct
-Super R-Type

I have a Slim PS2 for trade w/ cables, works 100%. As well as numerous other things. CML and hopefully we can figure something out.

Just been sick the last few days. 'Course this is a shitty excuse when you take into account that I was paying a lot of attention to the Nintendo conferenes from the last couple days.

Which is me saying that I'm sorry I haven't responded sooner to the PMs and queries. This is entirely my fault and I have no excuse, so I apologize to the people still waiting on responses. I HAVE sent some messages to people, and I am in the process of finishing a few up. All will be responded to within the next few hours.

Again I am extremely sorry for all of this! I know how frustrating it can be to not get responses, and yet I'm still being a total jerk by not responding sooner.

Sorry everyone! If you are still interested in trades, I'd be happy to continue. :]

Pmed for more information of prices of each game(just realized MM was sealed)
Also: Inquiry for Zero Mission.
BTW: how do you get all these sealed games and not have a craving to open them?

All current/active PMs have been responded too. Tradelist has been updated so it can be read more easily (alphabetized things, put "families" together such as all the Nintendo systems next to each other, etc), and added lots of pictures and links to help clarify various items.

More construction will be done over the next few days.

Thanks all!

I have a small number of items on your want list, also a white DSL if you don't have any luck locating a DSi for cheap (I'd offer mine, but the R button is a little touchy. Gotta push down harder than normal for it to register).

I dunno if this stuff is already in my trade list or not, but I have an extra wii motion+ (with protective condom), nunchuk, a small number of GS preorder artbooks, baten kaitos origins, etc.

bread's done
Back