Strikebang.com: $10 off Play-Asia Voucher

asianxcore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
www.strikebang.com (register for the forum there)

looks like it's back again.

Every user (yes that also includes present members!) who posts on
StrikeBang between June 1 2007 and June 30 2007 will receive a $10
off discount voucher to spend at Play-Asia.com following these
conditions:

a) Post (reply to a thread) at least five times and start at least
one new thread.

b) Have all your posts approved (non deleted, etc).

The coupon will be sent 3 days after all requirements have been
fulfilled.

Just in time for SNK to drop all of those games as The Best - I don't even remember my Strikebang user name / password :rofl:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Is it $10 off a preset amount, or just $10 off?

Thanks for the info nonetheless. I'll have to use this![/QUOTE]

Believe it's $10 off $50.

Don't go posting yet though, it starts in a few days.

This might give me the best deal on Ouendan 2, probably go ahead and reply to the months-old threads I posted last time. :D

[quote name='Roufuss']Believe it's $10 off $50.

Don't go posting yet though, it starts in a few days.[/quote]
:roll:

Damnit.

Does it stack with the $5 off $50 coupons?

Meh. I probably won't use this then. I was hoping I could buy a $20 game or something for $10.

Why does Strikebang do this? It would seem to me it just facilitates a shitload of spam.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Meh. I probably won't use this then. I was hoping I could buy a $20 game or something for $10.

Why does Strikebang do this? It would seem to me it just facilitates a shitload of spam.[/quote]Probably puts their moderators to work, but since you have to post somewhat meaningful shit (to avoid deletion), it doesn't tend to be too obnoxious. Last round, most of the CAGs over there did post worthwhile stuff, but we didn't fall for their scheme of getting us to stay.

good to see everyone is interested in picking up some imports. for all the fighting game fans, the avalanche starts today and goes all throughout June.

I wonder if I got banned from Strikebang yet. Last time I was there this guy was calling me a dick because I was getting my fighting game facts wrong.

Apparently he lives in a only part of the U.S where the Darkstalkers Collection was released

Hey Asian, you know something? You fuckin' rock. Thanks for the heads up on this.

I'll pick up the rest of the currently available games that I need to import... meaning: Ouendan 2 and probably Tobal 2. Scary to think I have every other import I want.

Edit: oh, and how does the avalanche start today? Guilty Gear XX Rip-Off Edition doesn't come out till tomorrow. That said, I cannot wait for my copy of that to get here nor can I wait for Kizuna Encounter Collection on June 21.

[quote name='Chacrana']
oh, and how does the avalanche start today? Guilty Gear XX Rip-Off Edition doesn't come out till tomorrow[/QUOTE]

oops, for some reason I thought today was the 31st.

Deal goes live today!

I wonder if the local's at the forum hate this influx of worthless posts and new threads most of us will never go back to read :rofl:

Well i got my code but just to let other cags know, there is a restriction on it so you cannot use it towards the weekly special and there is a 60 day window before it expires

[quote name='nesfan8222']Well i got my code but just to let other cags know, there is a restriction on it so you cannot use it towards the weekly special and there is a 60 day window before it expires[/quote]

Is it $10 off a preset amount or just $10 off?
Thanks

[quote name='mrmafia33']Do you have to post 5 replies to one thread or can it be one reply to 5 differant threads?[/quote]

different ones is okay

[quote name='Chacrana']Meh, I have little to no interest in what they think.[/quote]

It's not that I have no interest in what they think. There seems to be little interest in the site by its inhabitants. There can be little to no traffic on subjects, which makes it hard to get much out of it.

The Play-Asia coupons seem to be good at getting people to visit, but there's very little actual discussion.

Yeah, I registered for the coupon myself. I found out via a Play-Asia email. I bought Stafi 2 for about $18 (Didn't use the coupon here though, thanks however!) and they offered an invitation there. I looked through the forum and saw the whole deal about $10. I signed up obviously. I could use that a little later this month for OTO2.

Whoo hoo! Got my code today. Thanks for bumping/rethreading this, asian--I canceled one of my big pre-orders w/the $5 off and got $10 off instead. I figure it's easier to get another $5 off than a $10...

[quote name='blandstalker']It's not that I have no interest in what they think. There seems to be little interest in the site by its inhabitants. There can be little to no traffic on subjects, which makes it hard to get much out of it.

The Play-Asia coupons seem to be good at getting people to visit, but there's very little actual discussion.[/quote]The more coupons, the more the posting? :D

Thanks for the heads-up, fulfilled my requirements today. Still hoping I can find a YesAsia coupon for a cheaper Ouendan 2, but this will do if need be.

If only there was a coupon for orders of < $20 which is what my next order will be. I've got too many games and items to spend an additional $20 to get $30 of stuff...

[quote name='Caliburn']If only there was a coupon for orders of < $20 which is what my next order will be. I've got too many games and items to spend an additional $20 to get $30 of stuff...[/quote]They do it intentionally, obviously. Ouendan is 48.90, so I need to spend another $2 on something to get it over $50, then shipping will be $2-$3, so I only end up saving $5 off the already-higher-than-YesAsia price. But faster shipping is worth it if I can't get a coupon elsewhere.

[quote name='botticus']They do it intentionally, obviously. Ouendan is 48.90, so I need to spend another $2 on something to get it over $50, then shipping will be $2-$3, so I only end up saving $5 off the already-higher-than-YesAsia price. But faster shipping is worth it if I can't get a coupon elsewhere.[/quote]

Does YesAsia still have the $3 off coupon? (DSOTO2G)

When Ouendan 2 came out, I had a $5 off $50 for PlayAsia, but like you, had to find something else and then shipping and...ouch. Couldn't do it.

I ordered Ouendan 2 from YesAsia for $42 shipped, and it arrived in less than a week. I am in California, like them, but it was surprisingly fast.

Strikebang is such a worthless website... I've tried twice now to request my password from them, and both times, nothing.

I guess I will need to make a new account.

Thanks OP! Got all my post requirements done today, didn't take too long to do. Looking forward to getting the voucher!

[quote name='blandstalker']Does YesAsia still have the $3 off coupon? (DSOTO2G)

When Ouendan 2 came out, I had a $5 off $50 for PlayAsia, but like you, had to find something else and then shipping and...ouch. Couldn't do it.

I ordered Ouendan 2 from YesAsia for $42 shipped, and it arrived in less than a week. I am in California, like them, but it was surprisingly fast.[/quote]

I tried the coupon, and it didn't work.

I also did my 5 posts plus thread (Check out the Playstation section for it). ;)

Thanks OP, looking forward to the coupon, hope it doesn't take long to get it.

bread's done
Back