Struggling with Amazon ECA codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wizzleteets']Is anyone else having problems accessing the Amazon codes through their ECA account?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can't. If you don't have any saved somewhere, I'm not sure what you are supposed to do...

I wonder if this is just one of those instances where they're getting more codes from Amazon. Still seems weird, though. Anyone else?

Check the Video Game Deals thread. it is like 50 pages long. Basically, people were stacking codes, so ECA removed them until they could be fixed.

Damn stackers...can it really be that hard to fix, I miss my codes and I have a lot of pre-orders to get. Want to pre-order Band Hero, and possibly DJ Hero, but want to wait until I can get them with 10% off.

I can see why they canceled them though seeing as if people were stacking on games like DJ Hero Special Edition they'd be getting $20 off for each code...not really sure how many you could stack but that could amount to a pretty cheap game IMO.

Good thing I already have Lego Rock Band, and Left 4 Dead 2 preordered. Have MW2 pre-ordered with a code as well but I pre-ordered the console when they announced it so I'll probably cancel that.

I'm sure it'll be fixed in a few days, maybe a week at the most. I think the more pressing issue is, why the fuck do you want to pre-order Band Hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back