Stubbs the Zombie (XBOX) - $10.50 @ TRU

cheezwhiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Dropped by Toys R Us the other day ...

a few new games were clearanced that hadn't been on prior lists.

STUBBS THE ZOMBIE (XBOX) - $10.50

built with the HALO engine - wow!

was the one that I knew other CAGs might care about. Cool game, definitely harder and harder to find ... along the same lines as Fatal Frame 3 and Trapt - the horror element makes it a hoot.

As an added bonus - it is indeed backwards compatible with the XBOX 360. Not sure about sideways.

If this thread needs to be added/swallowed by one of the 30 page TRU threads so be it...

THis game is worth about $10.50, this is a good buy. It is really fun for the first 30 mins, but once the novelty wears off...its meh.

man, this is the reason i love CAG. i just can't resist picking up these underdog games. looks like i'll have to drop by and pick it up.

This is one of only a handful of games I've paid full price for in the past 2-3 years and not regretted paying that much for one moment. Admittedly, once I beat a game it goes into the dust collecting pile most times, unless it's something where I can just wander around the game world after I'm done playing(Warriors, GTA).

But, for $10.50, that price is a steal for this game.

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's been this price at TRU for at least 3 months.[/QUOTE]

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!

definitely worth 10.50. a bit on the short side, but the game plays well and made me laugh out loud quite a few times.

[quote name='aoLat']WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?![/quote]

It was mentioned in numerous threads. The Rhino and TRU threads come to mind.

[quote name='organicow']THis game is worth about $10.50, this is a good buy. It is really fun for the first 30 mins, but once the novelty wears off...its meh.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's a great concept, but isn't as much fun as it sounds, and wears thing FAST.

Destroy All Humans has a similarly fun concept, but stays fun longer (though it has problems too).

[quote name='mtxbass1']It was mentioned in numerous threads. The Rhino and TRU threads come to mind.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't help the vast majority of us who don't have time to reread multiple gigantic threads daily in case they've updated. I vastly prefer individual threads like this.

I kind of wish that I waited for the chance to buy it at this price, But even at the price I paid ($20 for a new copy) It is worth every cent.

Hey this game is also BC on the 360.

I own the PC version, and played the hell out of it (played through it twice). I rented the XB version to see how it is and ran on the 360. I only played hte first two levels and no slowdowns or anything so it looks like they did a good job on BC.

[quote name='nharmon91']Its only $13 at ebgames.com.[/quote]

That's the used price and who knows if you're going to get a original case or even the instruction booklet?

Godamnit!!!

Cant find this at my Ebgames or at TRU......my Circuit city has tons but its still $29.99....

Ive been waiting one a price drop and hopefully they will be in the clearence sales they have...

bread's done
Back