Stubbs the Zombie

slimymeteor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
In stores, it's still listed as 39.99 (if you can find it). I think it went to 19.99 at Best Buy, but it's not in stock at any of my local Best Buys. On Gamefly, it's 25, and that's the cheapest I have found it. On ebay, it's about that price, or more, so as of right now, it seems Gamefly is the cheapest. I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any place where I can obtain this game for cheaper than 25, maybe for 20 or less. Yeah, that's only five bucks, but.. I'm a cheap ass.

I saw that it is $29.99 at bestbuy.com. I had a coworker (who happens to moonlight at gamestop) look for this for me awhile back, and he said that it is somewhat rare. I don't think that his store even got any new copies in. I paid $35 for a used copy that someone had traded in there a few months ago.

Yeah, I believe the game is somewhat rare, as it doesn't look like it's going to be reprinted. I think I may order it off of Gamefly for 25, as that really doesn't seem too expensive since I'm seeing that you guys were paying $30+ for it. From what I've been reading, I think it's going to be a killer game, and definately be worth the money.

[quote name='slimymeteor']Yeah, I believe the game is somewhat rare, as it doesn't look like it's going to be reprinted. I think I may order it off of Gamefly for 25, as that really doesn't seem too expensive since I'm seeing that you guys were paying $30+ for it. From what I've been reading, I think it's going to be a killer game, and definately be worth the money.[/quote]
It was cool at the beginning, but it got repetitive really, really quick.

Holy crap, they raised the price? :whistle2:s

Gee thanks, BB. :roll:

I ended up with it for $14.99 by using the $5 off any game for RZ members coupon, coupled with them doing an inter-store transfer from another store. I thought that was about as good as I was going to find.

If it was $20, I'd say to order it from BB.com and deal with the shipping charges, though for $30, you might as well as order it from Gamefly.

Yep just bought this over the weekend for 19.99 from bestbuy.com along with lateralus and undertow for 9.99 a piece. Just received my order today.

If your PC can runit, I think the PC version is about $5 cheaper than the console version. I had to buy the PC version since I don't have an Xbox.

bread's done
Back