Stuck at Work....My Thoughts

Lanmind

CAGiversary!
Stuck at work in Long Beach Harbor for the next few hours. It's is pretty much Los Santos Harbor. Here's what I think

I wish Nintendo would make more mature themed games. I own a Wii U & 3DS

Microsoft needs to stop shoving every kind of media known to man onto Xbox Live. Concentrating on gaming experiences would be more rewarding.

Sony needs to send me a free PS4.

I hope Zelda U doesn't look so kiddy...

The next Halo will probably be okay but will never get back to what made halo CE so good. Simple but highly refined aesthetics that the masses related to. Most games now days go for ultra realism or masses of screen details that over complicate what's presented. Nintendo games understand this and that's why so many people can connect with them. Too bad they're kiddy themed :/ Minecraft also got it and it went on to astronomical levels of popularity

Back at it again tonight. Idk what I want this generation. I already have a wii u and I'm thinking I'll get the PS4 but I'm conflicted. All my friends are on XBL and I have a 9 on my XBL gamercard for 9 years of play.

I don't want both systems. I hope the Elder Scrolls MMO turns out awesome on consoles. Is there a release date yet?

bread's done
Back