Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - The Complete Series DVD

...and my Father's day shopping is done. Thanks, OP!

Seriously, my dad is borrowing my copy all the time so it'll be nice to surprise him with one of his own.

[quote name='cabbybass3']It's 14.99 at Best Buy this week, if you can find it.[/quote]

This right here is the true best deal. $2.49 shipping = $17.49 delivered and no FSSS filler required.

Or you can watch all 22 episodes on Hulu for free. (why is that always the last place I check?)

[quote name='cabbybass3']It's 14.99 at Best Buy this week, if you can find it.[/quote]
Thanks for the heads up. Luckily my local BB has it in stock.

[quote name='cabbybass3']It's 14.99 at Best Buy this week, if you can find it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much. Ran down to my local BB & picked it up. I'm watching it now. Its such a great show. :lol:

I just stumbled across the $14.99 price on Amazon & jumped on it. Thanks OP, if I hadn't clicked this post when it first went up, and looked at the set then, then Amazon wouldn't have put it on my front page as something I had recently looked at - and I would have missed the $14.99 price drop. See how that works? ;)

I'll have to see if Amazon will give me my $5 back on this. They haven't shipped the order yet, so let's hope.

bread's done
Back