Stuff I'm Looking For

GraftonWVDiskExchang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm looking for:

Bioshock NECA "Big Daddy" action figure (8")
Bioshock Big Sister/Little Sister action figures
Bioshock (1, 2) advertisement posters
Bioshock artwork books
Bioshock--ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Bioshock Limited Edition (360)

Left For Dead (1, 2) Zombie Action Figures (Do they even exist?)

'Dead Space' (360)Strategy Guide

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GraftonWVDiskExchang']I'm looking for an authentic "Big Daddy" figurine, preferably one that's intact and not have the drill broken.

There's already a Bioshock II "Big Daddy" figurine out on Ebay also which I am interested in getting also :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Well it may not be that one, but TRU is starting to sell previews of the Big Daddy for bioshock 2. I think its either 15 or 20 I forgot. But its really awesome!

The one on eBay is from TRU and is $20. I think a few people in the trading forum have the figure from the LE box on their tradelists.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248018

Bioshock 2 Big Daddy is in stores now (spotted at F.Y.E., but mostly available at TRU) for $19.99. In February, the Sisters and other Bioshock 2 figures will be released.

The Big Daddy that's available at TRU now is the original Big Daddy from Bioshock 1. It's sort of a preview of what's to come with the other figures, and since NECA missed out on producing a real Big Daddy figure with B1, this gave them the chance to set things right. The limited edition figure that came with the game is just a statue, it doesn't articulate at all, and it's smaller. Skip the LE one and try to find a TRU that has the better one in stock. You can find the SKU and UPC code for Big Daddy in the above thread. Call TRU and have them do a stock check for you if you don't feel like running around towns trying to find him. I got mine two days ago and I can't stop drooling every time I walk by him, partly because I'm halfway through playing Bioshock right now for the first time...

bread's done
Back