Stupid Droid X Commercial

OP, sorry to hear that it made you so upset, but these days, commercials have moved on past the point of telling the viewers about the product details. Now marketing is so much more about subliminal messaging, triggering certain emotions, and other psychological bs.

Case in point: You yourself were so affected by it that you decided to tell others about it. You probably won't forget this ad for a long time. Mission accomplished by the marketing department.

I would be more moved if this topic wasn't posted by Malik, the iPhone fanboy. But yes, it is a stupid commercial.

[quote name='help1']I would be more moved if this topic wasn't posted by Malik, the iPhone fanboy. But yes, it is a stupid commercial.[/QUOTE]

I like my iphone but i wouldnt call myself a fanboy. If i were on sprint i would have the EVO, verizon then i would have a droid, etc. I happen to have the iphone and thats what i post about. whether or not I have the iphone doesnt factor into the fact that the commercial is dumb. I actually read the whole engadget review of the droid x and there are quite a bit of things i like. Bullshit that it doesnt ship with froyo since it has a lot of awesome features.

[quote name='Malik112099']I like my iphone but i wouldnt call myself a fanboy. If i were on sprint i would have the EVO, verizon then i would have a droid, etc. I happen to have the iphone and thats what i post about. whether or not I have the iphone doesnt factor into the fact that the commercial is dumb. I actually read the whole engadget review of the droid x and there are quite a bit of things i like. Bullshit that it doesnt ship with froyo since it has a lot of awesome features.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, maybe I had you all wrong. My bad!

[quote name='Bezerker']It worked on me, my Droid X is arriving tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

So you bought a Droid X based entirely on that commercial alone? Fat fucking chance. :roll:

And how much did this cost Verizon to make?...the Commercial that is :p It did have very high production values ...honestly I was expecting the can you hear me now guy pop out in the end standing next the space suit guys.

bread's done
Back