Stupid humour Wii Auctions

marie

CAG Veteran
I was looking to buy a Wii on eBay, and realised that most, if not all, of the sales are from poor nerdy, sexually frustrated, teenage boys who spent their Saturday waiting outside of the local Best Buy to pick up a Wii.

Here's a prime example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330054948236&rd=1&rd=1

Yes, don't we all love Paris Hilton? That's hot. Especially the backwards photos.
Yet some are even worse, like the Santa Claus posers ... ugh! I just want a bloody Wii, why did all these no-lifes that don't even want them have them.
Sorry I just had to weep some where.

It's a sad world,

marie

That scum bag is one of the reason I had to go two towns over from university park to get my Wii. haha

[quote name='psincubus']That scum bag is one of the reason I had to go two towns over from university park to get my Wii. haha[/quote]
Well, not really, he's making it so that you don't even have to go to the store to get a Wii. You can just snatch one on ebay. The problem is buyers who are willing to pay more than retail. Direct your anger towards them, that's where mine is going now that I've thought about it. And be thankful for such ebay capitalistic entrepreneurs.

I swear to you all, that's my friend's auction. He sat outside with me from 1 AM to opening. Third in line, too. I ... advised him to make it special like that. He is nerdy, for sure, but it was a cold night. He deserves to make a hundred or so, perchance.

bread's done
Back