submarine game NES

will11209

CAGiversary!
can anyone remember the name of a submarine game that was on the NES. it was real old and i remember playing it back in grade school.

all i remember was that there was this slug you had to shoot a million times before it died and you got some powerup. it crawled real slow on the bottom of the ocean. HELP!

I thought this was going to be Silent Serivce when I opened the thread...and i don't know why i spent so much time playing that as a kid.

[quote name='Dingleberry']I thought this was going to be Silent Serivce when I opened the thread...and i don't know why i spent so much time playing that as a kid.[/quote]

I used to play the hell out of that game on the Commodore 64 way back when. Late at night, with all the lights out, in front of my 13" monitor stalking convoys. I found the nes version dissapointing afterwords, but its still a good game if you can look past the graphics and really get into it.

Silent Service was my first NES game my father bought me. Somehow he thought I would enjoy it. I never fully understood it but did remember enjoying it.

bread's done
Back