Subscribe to SI get NBA Live 10 Free

Ed_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I'm watching this week's NFL highlights and saw a commerical for this offer. https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_nbal...urce_id=5&_requestid=385119&_requestid=385119

I did a search and all I found was the Madden 10 deal; unlike that one this one states that if you cancel you must return the game and bonus DVD. Anyhow, if anyone is an SI reader, looking to subscribe, this is a good offer. 56 issues for $59; your choice of 360 or PS3.

I might cancel my subscription and get on this offer; it's a slightly better rate than what I'm getting for SI at the moment anyway, and with a game added on... I'll go for it. Probably won't play much until March Madness 10 drops on clearance somewhere, since I'm a dynasty nerd.

[quote name='trunks982']i read on the other thread, i forgot where it is... saying that the madden SI deal was a scam.[/QUOTE]

I got everything from that deal. Shipping took a while sure but so far I've received every mag, Madden 10, and the Road to Canton.

The Madden thread stated that someone got a "reward" offer for items valued at +$100; the scam was from a separate company that expected you to claim for your "free reward" but in actually would bill your cc. Buy if you don't send it in; you don't get billed.

[quote name='kevin82485']sucks for anyone that did this for Madden 10[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't. That subscription runs out in Feb 10 and netted me a free Madden 10. This one will give me NBA Live 10 and SI for another year. Win/win in my book.

Got my free NBA Live 10 today. That's WAYYYYYY quicker than Madden showed up, so it looks like they learned their lesson.

bread's done
Back