Subservient Chicken

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12237

The "SEARCH" is there for a reason, Cheapy. :wink:[/quote]

Heh heh....got me.

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Is this live??[/quote]

Yeah, it just so happens that every time you log in he's there. Doing just what you tell him to do. Because you are the only one on the Intarweb.

Hahah, that was me. I forgot to log out of my hubby's name. *L*

Tell him to breakdance, he does the worm! *L*

I think you should do that more often... and really mess with people's heads.
I mean, how funny would it be to have you post about putting on nail polish and makeup, and have it posted under your husband's name...
People would all of a sudden have some serious questions for the "big, bad Marine" D4rkewolfe :)

[quote name='CheapyD']Try "choke the chicken"[/quote]

ha ha ha ha hah ah ah he just bowed. He needs a tip jar! I would totally give him a buck or two.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='CheapyD']Try "choke the chicken"[/quote]

ha ha ha ha hah ah ah he just bowed. He needs a tip jar! I would totally give him a buck or two.[/quote]

he would need to be on a street corner for me to pay him. Imagine people typing in all this stuff like choke the chicken and it being on a big teleprompter for him to do it

I saw a website like this once where the guy had a webcam pointed at a computer screen, and you could type in stuff that would come up on the screen.

Another good one was the "turn my Xmas lights on and off" site.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']I saw a website like this once where the guy had a webcam pointed at a computer screen, and you could type in stuff that would come up on the screen.

Another good one was the "turn my Xmas lights on and off" site.[/quote]

Only if I was a hot chick.......

Man, this is kinda freaky, does he have a life? I thought it was live at first! I told him to do a cartwheel and he did it right away! Cool.

[quote name='JSweeney']I think you should do that more often... and really mess with people's heads.
I mean, how funny would it be to have you post about putting on nail polish and makeup, and have it posted under your husband's name...
People would all of a sudden have some serious questions for the "big, bad Marine" D4rkewolfe :)[/quote]
Wait, I'm not supposed to wear make-up? Hmm...I guess my drill instructors were messing with my head :oops: and I think I might be pregnant :shock:

bread's done
Back