Substance and Subsistence PS2

I too am in need of a good copy of Subsistence. The essentials collection is lacking the second disc and I need it for MG and MG2ss

Its easy to find, I see it all the time.
Just go into your local blockbuster, take it off there shelves, and tell the person at the desk you want to buy it from them.

HockeyDog, can you really do that? I never realized that you could actually purchase the rental games. If so, thanks for the great advice as I believe my local blockbuster has a copy.

[quote name='flasht3']Get the MGS Essential Collection. It includes both of those games as well as the first one.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't. It's only got Snake Eater.

you should grab Essential Collection now and wait for the MGS4 hype to die down, then look for Subsistence a few months later

Did you check Gamestop's product locater on their site? Seems it would be the easiest way for you to find one without taking the gamble of ordering online. Maybe they'll have a PS2 coupon in their weekly newsletter soon.

Yeah it is only 25 dollars at gamestop used. Now I just need a cheap copy of Twin Snakes. Its bad, I bought the essentials and already I am wanting to purchase a dif version of 1 and 3. 1 was amazing on ps1 I want to play the remake now lol.

[quote name='EDiddy0042']HockeyDog, can you really do that? I never realized that you could actually purchase the rental games. If so, thanks for the great advice as I believe my local blockbuster has a copy.[/quote]

Depends on who you ask. If they won't do it for you, just rent it and wait a week past the due date and it'll charge to your account. Go back in, pay the balance, and ask if you can keep the original case.

[quote name='deadgopher']No it doesn't. It's only got Snake Eater.[/QUOTE]

Essential Collection includes MGS1, MGS2: Substance, and MGS3: Subsistence (Disc 1 Only). It DOES NOT include Snake Eater.

Gamestop sucks. I checked the online store locator for subsistence and it says they have it. I get there and it is the Essentials collection copy. Pain in the a_ _

[quote name='EDiddy0042']Gamestop sucks. I checked the online store locator for subsistence and it says they have it. I get there and it is the Essentials collection copy. Pain in the a_ _[/quote]

That's why I specifically asked whether or not it was the original two-disc release and not the one from The Essential Collection when I looked around for it last week. It's missing the instruction booklet, but I e-mailed Konami to order a replacement.

bread's done
Back