Subway Battleship Promotion

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Has anyone won more than once so far with the free codes? The only time I won was the first time I tried.

And I know the game's outcome is predetermined, but it's hilarious to watch when a missile land right on top of a target and it still says it missed.[/QUOTE]

Same here man. A few times there is an easy target that is on the top of the page and I just click once and it went straight to it and missed. How can that missle miss when it clearly hit it. XD

Also same about winning the first time and that was it.

Do the e-mails with the points come instantly? Or will they be sent out when the promotion is over? Because I'm afraid I won't get mine since it froze when I won.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I still haven't gotten an email and its been 5 days. What do I do?[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hopefully you print screened so you have your order and stuff saved.

[quote name='pyoobez']Same here. Hopefully you print screened so you have your order and stuff saved.[/QUOTE]

But of course. I'm assuming we can use the prizelogic email to voice our concerns.

I won a free coke but apparently I never got a code.

I just have a confirmation code that doesnt work at the coke website.

[quote name='AquaKnight']I won a free coke but apparently I never got a code.

I just have a confirmation code that doesnt work at the coke website.[/QUOTE]

Same here, nothing but a confirmation. I'm going to email them asking what is up.

[quote name='Blaster man']You guys know it's 1 prize per level right? The other levels are also very hard to win because of small numbers of prizes.[/QUOTE]

It was stated earlier in the thread. Probably should be in the OP's post though, in nice big bold letters. Shame there isn't any upgrade codes, made these contests 10x easier.

bread's done
Back