Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Anyone who's in the eastern US recieve GT5 yet? They might have just did the first shipment around the west and are planning to use next week's to ship them and the remaining prizes?[/QUOTE]

I received my copy of GT5 release day or the day before. My brother also received his copy around the same time. Both live in Ohio.

[quote name='mightymek']I am in South Florida and I received GT5 the day before release day. My wife also one a copy and received that as well, it was shipped to her parent's house.[/QUOTE] I'm in Broward and I had it shipped to another address, I'm surprised I haven't got it yet then.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I'm in Broward and I had it shipped to another address, I'm surprised I haven't got it yet then.[/QUOTE]
it probally came and the fed ex/ups guy didnt leave it on your door step when they came and you where gone.. maybe u could check the nearest fedex/ups near u for a pick up. im sure they shipped it to u but no one was home..
some mail guys leave it when you dont answer but most want you to sign for it

They said I had entered to many times. I told them my brothers entered the contest too so maybe they will give me the prize. My brothers really did enter though. So who knows if I'll get the game now. I only won GT5 though so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Got an Email today saying that I didnt finish the registration process and my address wasnt added. They told me to provide them with my information and that they will send out my prize. ^_^ hopefully im lucky and get it soon!

[quote name='sir-fly']it probally came and the fed ex/ups guy didnt leave it on your door step when they came and you where gone.. maybe u could check the nearest fedex/ups near u for a pick up. im sure they shipped it to u but no one was home..
some mail guys leave it when you dont answer but most want you to sign for it[/QUOTE] I had it shipped to my pakmail, usually when I order things they hold them and I have to sign it there. I didn't need to sign for the Gift Card my brother won.

So how can you contact them?

@SEH, If I really wanted to cheat I would have used both my yahoo, gmail, and created
other dozens of e-mails for the sake of winning something for sure.

I only used my main personal e-mail and my college e-mail.

The third one was just my mom, because she wanted to enter...had nothing to do with
me. My brother and dad didn't win anything so they're not worth mentioning.

If anything everybody here who used codes published online without going to subway
and getting unique codes pretty much cheated and deserve nothing...but oh well. xD

'nuff said.

I just checked and I won the ps move software bundle on sep 17th thate more than 10 weeks ago
it would of been delievered by now...im starting to get worried

anyone know who to contact?

[quote name='Kaneco']
If anything everybody here who used codes published online without going to subway
and getting unique codes pretty much cheated and deserve nothing...but oh well. xD

'nuff said.
[/QUOTE]

My personal feelings for what you did (im not saying A or B), I will say something about this. Past the sunchips they were ALWAYS given out. This is sorta like saying I dont deserve to win a firedrill because I only followed them for the prizes.

The point of the free prizes is to get people talking. Its a form of buzz marketing... While its not hugely important, it is good to know that say this topic was constantly bumped. People were constantly bumping it, and many people were completely unaware of codes being free. Which happens alot. According to my friend in AZ people at his college were buying stuff from BK just for the codes without knowing that you could get free codes. Not everyone is aware and regardless were talking about subway in a good light.

I got in ModNation Racers and GT5. Still waiting on LBP2 at the beginning of the year. But I got the others so will probably get this one as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also got Fire Drill Subway card in the mail the other day too. Surprised how long that one took to get, took longer then the games.

[quote name='snwbuni']I got in ModNation Racers and GT5. Still waiting on LBP2 at the beginning of the year. But I got the others so will probably get this one as well.[/QUOTE]

Wow so ModNation is still going out, any idea what date you won it? Won mine on 9/11 hoping it still will arrive

[quote name='bobright']Wow so ModNation is still going out, any idea what date you won it? Won mine on 9/11 hoping it still will arrive[/QUOTE]

I don't remember when I won it, but i got it in the mail ~2-3 weeks ago.

[quote name='josh62488']I just checked and I won the ps move software bundle on sep 17th thate more than 10 weeks ago
it would of been delievered by now...im starting to get worried

anyone know who to contact?[/QUOTE]

have you tried contacting
[email protected]

that's who i contacted and although it took them a while to respond they send me a message not to long ago saying they will send out my copy of GT5. Just send them an email and with your winning confirmation # and wait for a response. Good luck man

PrizeLogic via SCEA is sending Uncharted 2 GOTY edition to all winners of the Fortune Hunter Edition to make up for the missing DLC via 1 day Fed Ex.

Not on a single website, save this one, did I see that.

Not true.

And I have yet to receive my Fortune Hunter Edition.

[quote name='JabbaB']Not on a single website, save this one, did I see that.

Not true.

And I have yet to receive my Fortune Hunter Edition.[/QUOTE]

Meh, not that it matters. I'm just telling you that this is what they are doing, not that it matters if you believe me or not...

I shot off an email to PrizeLogic when I first received my FHE asking about the host of downloads from the prize sheet since they weren't included and I never received any confirmation or even response, not that it matters since I was already overjoyed with my FHE. Fast forward to today, I got a knock on the door from Fed Ex, he handed me a package and inside was a lone Uncharted 2 FHE in packing peanuts from the SCEA promotion department.

I wasn't bothered much by the missing DLC, seeing as it was probably lost during the repacking period (lone sheet that looked more like a cover... which had been expired anyway). Personall, I am more than pleased with this promotion and most of their responses to things... (though their communication could use a little help)

I'm just so skeptical about everything... sorry.

It's not that I don't believe you, but I see nothing about it online.

Surely somebody else had this happen?

Either way, I am drudging through the wait for the Fortune Hunter Edition!

There is want in one hand and get in the other.

Looks like want is much higher than get in my case...

Well, I'm not too surprised actually. I got mine and it was an overnight ship, without any type confirmation or warning that they are being sent... most people won't have any clue what it's from.

That sucks you haven't gotten yours yet, though... or any even notice/confirmation. They should have sent you something by now, since the FHE were some of the first prizes to go out from what I heard.

Well, I was accused of "cheating" (multiple emails in one household winning prizes).

I contacted that Aureen Maurillo girl, or however you spell her name at [email protected] asking why I hadn't received the prize and that I was really excited for it. She sent this:

"Hello,

Per the official rules, prizes are limited to one prize per level per household. Our database shows multiple wins from your household address. We are typically only able to award the first prize won from each level, however, we will add your win back to the list.

Thanks,

PrizeLogic Customer Support Team"

Well, you see, that last line there. Will they actually add me back? I want to laugh and I want to cry all at the same time. It is so confusing. So I sent this back:

"Hello Maureen! Is there anyway I can check to see when I will be getting my prize? I really need it before christmas because I planned on giving it as a gift. It would be an awesome present. Please get back soon. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Brandon

Here, again, is my confirmation number for Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition:

[confirmation number here]"

I was as honest as could be (yeah, I know great present right?) and I sent that just yesterday.

If I am back on the winning list, When should I receive the prize? EEEEK!!! lol

Hopefully LBP2 goes Gold sometime soon, this month, so we have a chance at getting it....soonish. I was going to give it as a gift for Xmas, but I know for sure my Brother won't hesitate to buy it.

[quote name='JabbaB']Well, I was accused of "cheating" (multiple emails in one household winning prizes).

I contacted that Aureen Maurillo girl, or however you spell her name at [email protected] asking why I hadn't received the prize and that I was really excited for it. She sent this:

"Hello,

Per the official rules, prizes are limited to one prize per level per household. Our database shows multiple wins from your household address. We are typically only able to award the first prize won from each level, however, we will add your win back to the list.

Thanks,

Well, you see, that last line there. Will they actually add me back? I want to laugh and I want to cry all at the same time. It is so confusing. So I sent this back:

"Hello Maureen! Is there anyway I can check to see when I will be getting my prize? I really need it before christmas because I planned on giving it as a gift. It would be an awesome present. Please get back soon. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Brandon

Here, again, is my confirmation number for Uncharted 2 Fortune Hunter Edition:

[confirmation number here]"

I was as honest as could be (yeah, I know great present right?) and I sent that just yesterday.

If I am back on the winning list, When should I receive the prize? EEEEK!!! lol[/QUOTE]

Congrats that you are going to get all your prizes! Just wondering what did you say in your email before they replied saying you'll get your prizes? i too won two prizes of the same level even but they were just two modnation racers. And i was thinking about giving my other game away for my nieces for christmas but I never got the second one. I was wondering along what lines did you say to convince them to give your other prizes? thanks so much! have a great day. :)

[quote name='Rhett']Hopefully LBP2 goes Gold sometime soon, this month, so we have a chance at getting it....soonish. I was going to give it as a gift for Xmas, but I know for sure my Brother won't hesitate to buy it.[/QUOTE]

Even if it goes gold soon, the official release isn't until the 18th of January. Pretty sure we wont be seeing it until the 17th, a day early just like GT5.

[quote name='squlshe']Congrats that you are going to get all your prizes! Just wondering what did you say in your email before they replied saying you'll get your prizes? i too won two prizes of the same level even but they were just two modnation racers. And i was thinking about giving my other game away for my nieces for christmas but I never got the second one. I was wondering along what lines did you say to convince them to give your other prizes? thanks so much! have a great day. :)[/QUOTE]

I just said I was patiently waiting and have been waiting awhile. That it. Lol. But being added back was a surprise to me. I knew I cheated and so did they.

However, I could infer they knew what I had done.

Them re-adding me leaves more questions than answers, which is what led me to email them again asking when I will receive the prize.

Still waiting for a response on that one.

[quote name='JabbaB']I just said I was patiently waiting and have been waiting awhile. That it. Lol. But being added back was a surprise to me. I knew I cheated and so did they.

However, I could infer they knew what I had done.

Them re-adding me leaves more questions than answers, which is what led me to email them again asking when I will receive the prize.

Still waiting for a response on that one.[/QUOTE]

Did you say that you had received the other games in your email? or they just saw on their database?

Also just curious did you win them on separate accounts and that was no problem for them? thanks again! =)

[quote name='squlshe']Did you say that you had received the other games in your email? or they just saw on their database?

Also just curious did you win them on separate accounts and that was no problem for them? thanks again! =)[/QUOTE]

All that I received was GT5 and a $5 footlong card (I won A LOT of those).

I also won Modnation Racers, but didn't care much for it.

But then I won the Fortune Hunter Edition. I was supremely excited. Won it on 30th of September, got a confirmation number, and that was it, after that zero, zilch, nada.

They didn't even inform me that I was found to have been using multiple emails. I had a feeling they knew when it was taking so long to receive any of my prizes.

So, I emailed the lady asking why I hadn't received them and that I would patiently wait, I just wanted to make sure there weren't any errors, and that is when she told me they found I was using multiple emails to win, but they would add "my win" back to their list.

Hopefully that means I will be receiving my Fortune Hunter edition soon.

I got the "You're a cheater" Email and I basically gave up thinking I'd get my Modnation Racers, so I sent a reply saying "I demand my prize or I'll sue you!" basically, not that I actually expected anything to happen, I was just screwing around. I didn't even think I'd get a reply.

But now I got that "Your prize has been re-added to the list" message that someone above posted... Does that mean my complaining actually worked? >_>

[quote name='FFandMMfan']I got the "You're a cheater" Email and I basically gave up >_>[/QUOTE]
d edit your post before evryone trys to be hard asses and they stop shipping prizes all together

After asking if I will receive my prize, this is the email I got:

"Hello,

You will receive your prize.

Thanks,

Straightforward enough...

[quote name='josh62488']so they should be sending a mass shipment anyday now right?[/QUOTE]
yup they said last weeks prizes where being processed so we should see some this week

Hopefully I get the Fortune Hunter Edition this week.

Been waiting since September 30th.

That is about 9.5 weeks, which was the maximum anyway.

Fingers crossed!

I've noticed this thread is beginning to die down a bit with only a few people left posting. Just wanted to let yall know that the final shipment is nearing us as I have just received this message:

"Hi Brandon,

Your win was included on the most recent shipping list, which is being processed as we speak. Prizes are expected to ship within the next week.

Thanks,

That is pretty exciting! FORTUNE HUNTER COMING A YEAR TOO LATE!!!

[quote name='JabbaB']I've noticed this thread is beginning to die down a bit with only a few people left posting. Just wanted to let yall know that the final shipment is nearing us as I have just received this message:

"Hi Brandon,

Your win was included on the most recent shipping list, which is being processed as we speak. Prizes are expected to ship within the next week.

Thanks,

That is pretty exciting! FORTUNE HUNTER COMING A YEAR TOO LATE!!![/QUOTE]
they told me that about 8 days ago

Their week is about two actual weeks.

Or so it seems with their ghastly response time.

I sent them the email asking when it will ship on the sixth of December and just got the reply today.

I hope something appears soon. I want to shoot them an email but I'm afraid doing that will give them reason to check if I cheated. They have already sent me the majority of my winnings.

Last edited by a moderator:
got the your a cheater email....emailed back with the nice attitude and told her about a change of address...worth a shot...

to those of you that got a cheater email and then were told you were added back on the list...
plz tell me if you actually receive your prize

[quote name='josh62488']got the your a cheater email....emailed back with the nice attitude and told her about a change of address...worth a shot...

to those of you that got a cheater email and then were told you were added back on the list...
plz tell me if you actually receive your prize[/QUOTE]

They send an email if you are a cheater? Are you sure? Could you copy and paste it just so I can see it? You know after you take out the personal info.

I'm going to check my email addresses I used and I'm hoping they send me my Little Big Planet 2 because they sent me the $20 and $100 or was it $200 gift card. And I doubt they would send me a hundred dollar gift card if I was found cheating.

[quote name='superhippy1986']They send an email if you are a cheater? Are you sure? Could you copy and paste it just so I can see it? You know after you take out the personal info.

I'm going to check my email addresses I used and I'm hoping they send me my Little Big Planet 2 because they sent me the $20 and $100 or was it $200 gift card. And I doubt they would send me a hundred dollar gift card if I was found cheating.[/QUOTE]

read a couple pages back

Lol, my brother finally got the email back and they didn't put our other address on their mailing list. They mentioned something about receiving "fulfillment" soon and thanked him for waiting.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Lol, my brother finally got the email back and they didn't put our other address on their mailing list. They mentioned something about receiving "fulfillment" soon and thanked him for waiting.[/QUOTE]

did you tell them about your change in address too?

[quote name='josh62488']did you tell them about your change in address too?[/QUOTE] I put for the whole address, it wasn't a change. It's probably because when he won it the page glitched out and they forgot about the email he sent. They must have forgot to put it on their list when I mailed them back with it. Hopefully that means he gets GT5.

Any word about the rumors that LBP2 being early released to winners for Christmas? I won this legitly, and it would be awesome to get it early.

[quote name='Thrice5']i've heard rumors of LBP2 coming to us as a early x-mas present, probably just someone being very hopeful.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='preston181']Any word about the rumors that LBP2 being early released to winners for Christmas? I won this legitly, and it would be awesome to get it early.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know more about this too.

Well, you're not the only one! lol

I think everybody sending them things is slowing them down on replying, but hopefully speeding them up on shipping.

bread's done
Back