Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='A-Bomb']I won LBP 2 and when i got to the page were it said congratulations it gave me an error and sent me back to the home page:cry::cry:
so i sent an email to subway support and hopefully there not like omgz your a liarz :^o[/QUOTE]

Nah they track the wins in their system. You should be fine. The same thing happened to me too but they confirmed the win sent an email asking for your address.

[quote name='time2play']usa today (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
ZSXTSQLHRS

facebook (it doesn't increase the price level and can be texted)
A33343R9RF

btw, all codes to date aren't case sensitive online or texted.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

just won modnation racers at level 3. too bad i already have that game and am looking to sell it, hahahaha. does this mean i can still win a prize for level 1 and 2?

ok one question, since i won MNR is that a level 2 prize, so technically i can win a level 1 or 3 still. even though i had all 3 levels open. so my question is, what matters, the # of levels you have open or the prize in which the level is listed as.

I have a Hellboy rental to trade (or give away if no one has a trade). I'd love one of the downloadable games, doesn't matter which one. PM me.

Holy crap! Just won Gran Turismo 5!

Strangely, both this and my previous online rental code were both won on my girlfriend's email address. Nothing on mine.

Guess I should read the rules about how much you can win from one address so I don't blow the "subject to verification" stuff. Ooh, I see the household mentioned above.

I looked at the Trading section and didn't see anything. If you have High Velocity Bowling, PM, I'll let you know my offers.

Been playing a few days now.
I managed to win a Clash of the Titans and Men in Black rental.

Anyone want to trade both for either patapon 2, loco roco 2, or Uncharted 2 DLC?

Whoops sorry posted wrong code but I was going to give that away anyways.

Another Charlie's Angels code

KMLC-2BBB-FTNM

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Anybody else having trouble with the site right now?[/QUOTE]

I have not been able to get it to work right for the past 2 days

does anyone have any new codes? I haven't been able to find any at all and no I don't feel like going to subway...props if anyone posts new ones

[quote name='steveo581']fire drill was all used up in less than half a minute. forget it :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I managed to refresh less than 5 seconds after it was posted and still missed it. Probably most of the winners are using bots.

[quote name='hellmutt']I managed to refresh less than 5 seconds after it was posted and still missed it. Probably most of the winners are using bots.[/QUOTE]
I had less than 20... and missed it @_@

I'm not, just got lucky I guess...the other couple fire drills i refreshed 10 seconds later and they were gone. I did copy my email address from word so I just had to paste it into the box to secure my gc :)

[quote name='enemyofusall']I'm not, just got lucky I guess...the other couple fire drills i refreshed 10 seconds later and they were gone. I did copy my email address from word so I just had to paste it into the box to secure my gc :)[/QUOTE]

I thought about doing that for the next one, this one was the first one I had tried to win and didn't know I was going to have to enter it.

[quote name='reininop']I thought about doing that for the next one, this one was the first one I had tried to win and didn't know I was going to have to enter it.[/QUOTE]

Me too, that could have factored in as well. Of course the incredibly long lag to load the entry page may have had something to do with it as well.

[quote name='enemyofusall']I'm not, just got lucky I guess...the other couple fire drills i refreshed 10 seconds later and they were gone. I did copy my email address from word so I just had to paste it into the box to secure my gc :)[/QUOTE]

Hey dont give away our secrets! haha

hey i just won Gran Turismo collectors box but its not allowing me to submit =/
keeps saying error in the security code but im typing it correctly?
any ideas of what i should do....im scared to refresh the page since maybe i lose my prize.

[quote name='GtotheA']hey i just won Gran Turismo collectors box but its not allowing me to submit =/
keeps saying error in the security code but im typing it correctly?
any ideas of what i should do....im scared to refresh the page since maybe i lose my prize.[/QUOTE]

Screen cap that mofo, n email the crap outta subways help service or whatever

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Screen cap that mofo, n email the crap outta subways help service or whatever[/QUOTE]

may be a dumb question but how do i screen cap?

bread's done
Back