Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='MetalFreakMike']Anyone looking to part with a Uncharted 2 DLC code, I can give it a happy home........:)[/QUOTE]Thanks got it.

[quote name='yedgee']Guys, i just won a Playstation Move Hardware Bundle!

The picture shows a PS3, eye camera, the archery game, and the move controller.

Unbelievable. I have a confirmation number and emails from Subway...they say it'll ship to my address via USPS within 8-10 weeks.

Anyone else win this? Just wondering if I get everything that was in the picture.

I'm pretty pumped.

EDIT: I would post the screenshot I saved where it says I won....but can't figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]

Played again this morning and won ModNation Racers. Day 2 and I've won again. Now to check the Lotto tix I bought yesterday. Seriously.

Well, I'm back to striking out again. Going by recent post times I may have tried too early.

[quote name='Lubis']Just won Gran Turismo 5 :D, sad thing was a person gave the code to me, wonder if he's mad.[/QUOTE]
Congrats on the win. Seeing as it's all time-related, I don't see why he would be. Now, if prizes were directly linked to the codes...

[quote name='yedgee']Played again this morning and won ModNation Racers. Day 2 and I've won again. Now to check the Lotto tix I bought yesterday. Seriously.[/QUOTE]
Whoa, you won that PS3 bundle on your very first day?! :shock:
I'm curious which of your 3 daily plays was the lucky one.

On Friday I entered the first 3 on the front page to get to Level 3. Then I actually played and won nothing. Then entered RTNCBDSBBN and won the Move bundle with that. This was before Noon (EST).

Today I won MNR using A3333PLR74 at around 8:30 (EST) this morning.

It's just luck....and I guess it's on my side right now.

I don't expect to win anymore.

Edit: I know which codes I used because I've been checking them off as I use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I won a MGS Peacewalker PSP Entertainment Pack!! I was hoping for LBP2, but I'll settle for this (because it's more expensive) so I can sell it.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']OMG! I won a MGS Peacewalker PSP Entertainment Pack!! I was hoping for LBP2, but I'll settle for this (because it's more expensive) so I can sell it.[/QUOTE]

:|
But ya didn't win anything today.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Huh?[/QUOTE]

He is semi-sad you're selling it because he wants it to use it
He then goes on to say he didn't win anything at all today

[quote name='Kazaganthi']He is semi-sad you're selling it because he wants it to use it
He then goes on to say he didn't win anything at all today[/QUOTE]Oh, I thought he was telling me I didn't win anything today.

Hey, anyone know if you need to click the confirmation email for the claim the prize? My friend got lucky and won LBP2 and entered in his address and stuff but hasn't recieved it yet. Anyway to contact Subway about it? Also, he used 2 emails so I think he might not get it because he won something else on the same level yesterday.

Hey uh... I won something a few days ago (A Pain download) and hadn't played since, but now it's telling me that my codes are no good, says they're invalid or that I've played them before even when I know I haven't and I got them from this thread. Plus I never had any problems using the same codes over and over before...

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Oh, I thought he was telling me I didn't win anything today.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for confusing you but as the previous person has said I am slightly sad/annoyed you'll just go and sell it or not give it to a friend or whatever. And then I went on to say I did not win anything today.

So ya hears looking forward to tomorrow winnings.

[quote name='killer9']cant use the same codes over and over they are one time use[/QUOTE]

Uh... But I used the same few codes for days and didn't have any problems.

[quote name='yedgee']Guys, i just won a Playstation Move Hardware Bundle!

The picture shows a PS3, eye camera, the archery game, and the move controller.

Unbelievable. I have a confirmation number and emails from Subway...they say it'll ship to my address via USPS within 8-10 weeks.

Anyone else win this? Just wondering if I get everything that was in the picture.

I'm pretty pumped.

EDIT: I would post the screenshot I saved where it says I won....but can't figure out how to do it.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause:CONGRATS:applause::applause:

It's awesome to actually hear someone one that!

anyone want to trade me SOMETHING for Standard Definition Movie Rental on PlayStation®Network – Clash of the Titans? Its a decent movie, and a new-ish release, so I'd love to get something in return if possible! PM me!

[quote name='shytface']lol I won a lunch tote, is there a prize limit? Should I claim it or just skip over it for something better?[/QUOTE]

No limit, unless Subway catches you cheating with multiple emails and stuff.

[quote name='Skram']No limit, unless Subway catches you cheating with multiple emails and stuff.[/QUOTE] Wrong. You are allowed one prize per prize level. For example, for the person you were quoting that got the tote bag: The tote bag is a level one prize, so you cannot win another level one prize (the level one prizes are usually just movie downloads, and the occasional patapon 2 or PAIN/bowling PSN demo) You can, however, still win a level two or level three prize.

Yaaay, at last I've won LBP: 2! Are they going to notify us about this again or will it just randomly show up sometime in November after it releases?

[quote name='Skram']Sorry for confusing you but as the previous person has said I am slightly sad/annoyed you'll just go and sell it or not give it to a friend or whatever. And then I went on to say I did not win anything today.

So ya hears looking forward to tomorrow winnings.[/QUOTE]Why the hell would I give a $200 entertainment pack to someone for free? This is planet earth.

So far i have won a free movie rental for the ps3, a sony bloggie video camera and gran turismo 5 for the ps3, the last two prizes were won right after eachother

I have an uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Pack code, First to PM me can have it seeing as I already have that expansion.

Edit: It's been claimed now.

[quote name='neverletthem']Wrong. You are allowed one prize per prize level. For example, for the person you were quoting that got the tote bag: The tote bag is a level one prize, so you cannot win another level one prize (the level one prizes are usually just movie downloads, and the occasional patapon 2 or PAIN/bowling PSN demo) You can, however, still win a level two or level three prize.[/QUOTE]

My bad then.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Why the hell would I give a $200 entertainment pack to someone for free? This is planet earth.[/QUOTE]

The same reason people give presents on birthdays and christmas.

Just won a hellboy movie code. Going to give it another try tomorrow. I wonder how the matching game works deep down inside. Thanks for the info OP!

[quote name='Skuttie']Q8NJ-HDBB-RPEF

Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much sir! Happy a lurker didnt manage to get it!

[quote name='darknight88']Thank you so much sir! Happy a lurker didnt manage to get it![/QUOTE]

You're very welcome. Doesn't do me much good without a ps3.

[quote name='equax']Just won a hellboy movie code. Going to give it another try tomorrow. I wonder how the matching game works deep down inside. Thanks for the info OP![/QUOTE]

It doesn't work. It's a visual facade. As in all these instant win contests online, random times are chosen as winners. The first person to play at the exact time or the soonest after wins the prize.

It would just be boring if a screen popped up that said, "You win XXXX." People want to feel like they had a hand in it.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']Does anyone have any spare Pain codes? If so Id love to get one, I have stuff to offer![/QUOTE]
I got a Pain code.
What you willing to give?:D

bread's done
Back