Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

When do you guys think your actual chance to win is determined? When you enter the code or when you press play now? I know winning times are predetermined but there has to be a point at which you are actually playing to win verses haven't entered the zone yet.

probably when the last pepper is placed and the images start popping up IMO

in theory it couldn't be when you clicked play, or placed a pepper, as if you disconnected or didn't complete the game for some reason then you'd never get a win confirmation.

[quote name='ramaducha']When do you guys think your actual chance to win is determined? When you enter the code or when you press play now? I know winning times are predetermined but there has to be a point at which you are actually playing to win verses haven't entered the zone yet.[/QUOTE]

since the mobile site skips the game, I believe it's when enter the code. The peppers are just a diversion...

[quote name='LoganDX']The peppers are just a diversion...[/QUOTE]
I must be pretty sick, seeing as how there was an image of a pepper doing the geddan dance pop in my head when I read that...

ive been doing this for 4 days now and won a free charlies angels rental........its cool to win something just wish id won something i actually wanted.

I keep going back and forth with this. I am leaning towards when you actually press "play now" only because when I did the freebie email link it went directly to the play now screen. If I could just figure this out, perhaps I'd have a better chance at winning against the bots.

So for some reason, I cannot fucking remember which password I had on one of my old spam emails and yet that was the one I used when I won Modnation Racers. I have the conformation number of the win but is there a confirmation email I need to access that would be sent to my email? Am I boned?

I won

A stupid Men in Black Standard definition rental on Playstation Network.

Someone else can have it.

MMRA-BJBA-MLRQ

[quote name='Thorgouge']So for some reason, I cannot fucking remember which password I had on one of my old spam emails and yet that was the one I used when I won Modnation Racers. I have the conformation number of the win but is there a confirmation email I need to access that would be sent to my email? Am I boned?[/QUOTE]

They send an email, but there's nothing in it that you need to click or anything. It's basically just a copy of your confirmation number and whatnot.

Won a Clash of the Titans code as well, and a movie rental of Last Action hero. Anyone interested in trading for either? I don't have a ps3 right now so hopefully something else, but I can make do if it is PS3 related and give it to someone, but no one around me wanted these movies lol. PM if you want to trade.

Won Clash of the Titans rental yesterday. I'm a little bummed but at least I actually won something... Hopefully I can win a Level 2 prize next.

[quote name='oldschooldimo']N5HH-R4BN-55QC

last action hero SD movie rental...gah i finally win and its this..oh well.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Lurker took it.....

Wow, I hadn't won anything for the last week, and today in quick succession I won an Uncharted 2 DLC code and Modnation Racers. Freakin' rad!

For those that won, are you using a certain configuration with your jalepenos or are you texting the codes in to win? I need help, haven't won squat!

[quote name='Stealthcat']For those that won, are you using a certain configuration with your jalepenos or are you texting the codes in to win? I need help, haven't won squat![/QUOTE]

I just place the jalepenos randomly. Although I don't think it matters much anyway since the winners are predetermined.

From their Official Rules:

'In order for your Game Play to be a potentially winning Game Play, it must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by PrizeLogic, or if no Game Play has occurred at that exact time, it must be the Game Play that occurred at the closest time following the randomly predetermined winning time.'

woot i got the uncharted dlc for free posted on gamefaqs. I don't have the game but tried to redeem code and no one had taken it so now just to wait for a price drop on the game. I already have platinum in the first uncharted so it will be nice getting to be able to 100% part two when i get around to getting the game and not having to spend 5.99 on the extra dlc like i had to do with LBP to be able to hit 100% you can get platinum's just not 100%.

So far since becoming a member here its gotten me 2 movie rentals i redeem 2 of them watched 5 minutes and didn't realize you can't play.

The 2 best things i won is Uncharted 2 DLC and NCAA football 11:bouncy::D

[quote name='needler420']woot i got the uncharted dlc for free posted on gamefaqs. I don't have the game but tried to redeem code and no one had taken it so now just to wait for a price drop on the game. I already have platinum in the first uncharted so it will be nice getting to be able to 100% part two when i get around to getting the game and not having to spend 5.99 on the extra dlc like i had to do with LBP to be able to hit 100% you can get platinum's just not 100%.

So far since becoming a member here its gotten me 2 movie rentals i redeem 2 of them watched 5 minutes and didn't realize you can't play.

The 2 best things i won is Uncharted 2 DLC and NCAA football 11:bouncy::D[/QUOTE]

I've been watching the prices on Uncharted 2 also. But I heard they are making a Game Of The Year edition? That will probably include all current DLC. So now the dilemma is to bite or not to bite on a normal Uncharted 2 or wait for GOTY?

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I've been watching the prices on Uncharted 2 also. But I heard they are making a Game Of The Year edition? That will probably include all current DLC. So now the dilemma is to bite or not to bite on a normal Uncharted 2 or wait for GOTY?[/QUOTE]

I think with in 6 months it will hit red box greatest hits the very least it will at be greatest hits price. If they make a GOTY the only extra stuff i can see would be bonus videos and the dlc. In your position id say wait in till you know if there will be a new version if your intention is to get 100% of the trophies and play the multiplayer maps. If you win the dlc from the contest then your best bet would be just getting the cheapest version.

Its going to be like resident evil 5 gold edition all you get is the DLC for the price of almost a full game again. Many times your best just getting the cheapest copy you can get and buy the dlc on its own in resident evil case old version would be best now compared to fallout3 getting the dlc off of psn would cost even more then catching a sale on the GOTY edition but for the most part i think in uncharted 2 case the old version will prevail.

[quote name='Young Deezy']what codes are you guys entering?[/QUOTE]

I'm just going down the list in the OP. Pretty soon I'll have used them all up and have to actually resort to eating at Subway :lol:

[quote name='Kotomine']I'm just going down the list in the OP. Pretty soon I'll have used them all up and have to actually resort to eating at Subway :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL I'm down to the Free Play codes so ya I have a few days left b4 I have to spend money to play!

[quote name='humptyflunky']Last Action Hero rental code:

CKFH-9HBL-N7CF
[/QUOTE]

someone already redeemed it, hate when that happens and they don't post that they got it already haha. thanks anyway.

i don't have a ps3. i won a hellboy rental. anyone wants it pm me.

i'll just post it instead.

7GFG-9KB5-ME6T

Last edited by a moderator:
I won Little Big Planet 2 from doing this, but when I got the confirmation email it said they will send the game to the address I provided when registering.....but I never provided an address, they just asked for my zip and name

[quote name='Young Deezy']I won Little Big Planet 2 from doing this, but when I got the confirmation email it said they will send the game to the address I provided when registering.....but I never provided an address, they just asked for my zip and name[/QUOTE]

You enter your address after you win the prize. If you didnt you probably need to contact them.

Won a High Velocity Bowling if anyone wants to trade for it. I'd like to get my hands on the Uncharted DLC but ill trade it for almost anything.

[quote name='JuicemanJM']Won a High Velocity Bowling if anyone wants to trade for it. I'd like to get my hands on the Uncharted DLC but ill trade it for almost anything.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

bread's done
Back