Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='sneakysnake128']What the hey? I just won Gran Turismo 5, but it skipped straight to the confirmation page. Has this happened to anyone else?

I think it might have something to do with a previous prize (movie download I won with the email), but I haven't been keeping track of which emails win what. Is this the case?[/QUOTE]

I won Gran Turismo 5 too and it did the same thing.

[quote name='KratosGOW2525']Maybe. It's just absolutely outrageous that I've been playing for so long and have won absolutely nothing. Theres like a 33.33% chance of getting a match[/QUOTE]

You're assuming every game has a match, which is a horrible assumption.

If anyone actually get a game in the mail I want to know. I'm still fighting to get my NFL Jersey from last years contest.

[quote name='Opus48']If anyone actually get a game in the mail I want to know. I'm still fighting to get my NFL Jersey from last years contest.[/QUOTE]
They were quite good at catching multiple accounts to the same shipping address last time around (the Three Point Play), so I suspect that all of these people using multiple email accounts (i.e. multiple accounts linked to the same address) won't be getting their shipped prizes. I missed out on a console and some gift cards in that one because I initially used the same shipping address for ALL of my email accounts.

I will be sure to post when (if?) my prizes ship... Since I am using 1 account per shipping address, I don't see any reason why I won't be getting any of my winnings.

[quote name='Opus48']If anyone actually get a game in the mail I want to know. I'm still fighting to get my NFL Jersey from last years contest.[/QUOTE]

not many people have been reporting if/when their prize got shipped. i only remember reading one or two posts about the PS move prize, and one person i remember said it took a month. but i dunno if it took a month because the move didnt come out till last week, or if it normally takes a month.

i won a psp MGS pack on friday (9/17) night. ill come back when/if it gets shipped to let people know. it was the first prize i won and i haven't played on that email since i won.

i hope it doesnt actually take 8-10 weeks tho!

EDIT:

so i went back and read some posts over the past week or so. most of the people who have won a game said they havent had it yet. that makes sense for people who won LBP2 or GT5 since those games are over a month away from their street release date. but there were two people who have been waiting on MNR for awhile now, someone said he was waiting 4 weeks and that was a week ago.

I guess if you won a prize, might as well just expect it to get to you in 2 months. that way, if you get lucky (again) and it comes early, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol my bro won GT5 yesterday but the page had no security code. He got the email though and emailed them back with a screen cap and the confirmation. Hopefully we're getting it...

I won modnation on 8/27 but still haven't received it, which is odd considering the move stuff just came out and people are already getting it

[quote name='Strigol']I won modnation on 8/27 but still haven't received it, which is odd considering the move stuff just came out and people are already getting it[/QUOTE]

I won my modnation racer on 8/26 and it still hasn't come yet. It looks like anyone that win anything beside the move stuff has not gotten their prize yet. I'm assuming for stuffs that has been released it'll actually take 8-10 weeks lol. 4-6 more weeks to go =D

The move bundles are a special case. The contest is advertised as allowing people to win certain items before they are available to purchase in store, and the Move items fell into this category. Since the official release date for Move was the 19th, they shipped those out quickly to get them to people before the release date as advertised. Do not expect any other items to arrive as quickly, unless you happen to win GT5 or LBP2 a couple weeks before release.

[quote name='sneakysnake128']Put the jalapenos where the A's are.[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate on this pattern? Or post up a screenshot to show a close example of it, please.

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']Just won Pain anyone wanna trade for a xbla game?[/QUOTE]
Another PAIN win for you? I tried for weeks and still no dice!

[quote name='eau']Another PAIN win for you? I tried for weeks and still no dice![/QUOTE]
lol yea this is all I win. I guess I cant complain but still wish I would of won a level 2 or 3 prize.

[quote name='F1ngers of fury']lol yea this is all I win. I guess I cant complain but still wish I would of won a level 2 or 3 prize.[/QUOTE]

Many do lol.....

man what a luck today i stopped playing this for weeks since there were no code and i never win anything and today the first code i enter gets me clash of the titan and the 2nd code gets me.... GRAN TURISMO 5 HELL YEAH

[quote name='hs123']man what a luck today i stopped playing this for weeks since there were no code and i never win anything and today the first code i enter gets me clash of the titan and the 2nd code gets me.... GRAN TURISMO 5 HELL YEAH[/QUOTE]

Been playing for 2 weeks and not won a single game lol

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']Just won a free rental - Last Action Hero with the playstation code.[/QUOTE]

Lol, when you put in the code a turd will fly out of your disk slot

I finally won something beyond the level one crap (though I did use one of the Pain codes I got) with LBP2, I think I'm going to stop using the other nine e-mails now and just use the one I won with since I don't have any other street addresses to exploit. I don't even remember what info I filled in on the address for the e-mail I won with. >_

[quote name='Mitsune']Can you elaborate on this pattern? Or post up a screenshot to show a close example of it, please.[/QUOTE]
What's there to elaborate on? Left or right side works equally well, though I prefer to put it on the left side, so:

BABABB
BABABB
ABBBAB

Put the jalapenos where the A's are and you will win...eventually.

Using a certain pattern for the jalapenos is all superstition. It even says in the OFFICAL RULES why you win, and it ain't based on jalapeno placement:

D) WINNING GAME PLAYS: In order for your Game Play to be a potentially winning Game Play, it must have occurred either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by PrizeLogic, or if no Game Play has occurred at that exact time, it must be the Game Play that occurred at the closest time following the randomly predetermined winning time.

So, it's all about timing, and the predetermined winning times are randomly generated.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']
----->
----->
:drool:----->
:bomb:----->
Patapon 2 7DHM-29BJ-RHBK:applause:
[/QUOTE]

lol I grabbed that one. Thank you very much!! :D Did you want a movie rental code or two?

[quote name='socash11']Using a certain pattern for the jalapenos is all superstition. It even says in the OFFICAL RULES why you win, and it ain't based on jalapeno placement:

So, it's all about timing, and the predetermined winning times are randomly generated.[/QUOTE]

I knew someone would come along for a buzzkill. Look, anyone who stops to think rationally for a second would come to the conclusion that the placement means sod all. That doesn't mean that you can't have some fun into thinking that doing certain things help. After all, you can't prove that it helps or doesn't help.

I have noticed something peculiar in my pattern, however.

My pattern is:
BABABB
BABABB
ABBBAB

I noticed that everytime I win (I've won over ten times now), the two winning squares have one square in each of the separate A-lines that form the outline for my male genitalia pattern, meaning that no two winning squares are in the same A-line.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']
----->
----->
:drool:----->
:bomb:----->
Patapon 2 7DHM-29BJ-RHBK:applause:
[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think its so awesome that you guys are posting full games on here. Its sick how youre giving back to the CAG community. I didnt take the Patapon 2 btw, just wanted to post this haha.

[quote name='BossVersion1']lol I grabbed that one. Thank you very much!! :D Did you want a movie rental code or two?[/QUOTE]

Glad a lurker didnt get it :applause:.
And I know I would forget to watch it and just let the movie expire lol
thanks anyways :)

Another Patapon 2 incoming......

bread's done
Back