Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']Do you guys honestly think Subway cares about checking IP addresses of those who use fake emails? No, that's just something they told the whiny little bitches so they could stfu.[/QUOTE]i agree but im sure only 1 prize from level 1,2,and 3, per house..

I've won Hell Boy and Men in Blank. I really just wanting Patapon 2.

I'd give both up for Patapon 2 if anyone was interested in trading (though I highly doubt it.)

Otherwise, here's hoping for tomorrow!

[quote name='LeoDude']I've won Hell Boy and Men in Blank. I really just wanting Patapon 2.

I'd give both up for Patapon 2 if anyone was interested in trading (though I highly doubt it.)

Otherwise, here's hoping for tomorrow![/QUOTE]

dam it i jst gave it away to a friend, if u posted it earlier i would have given it to u

[quote name='Saix_XIII']All redeemed. I hate lurkers sometimes. I am really just looking for High Velocity Bowling. So if anyone has a code they don't plan on using I would really appreciate it in a PM. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Check your PMs...[/QUOTE]

Just did. Thank you very much for this. I just ordered a Move last night, so this is a game I can try with it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Just did. Thank you very much for this. I just ordered a Move last night, so this is a game I can try with it.[/QUOTE]

No problem!

All I was really interested in was the bowling game but woohoo for winning MiB rentals when I already own the blu ray. If someone wins bowling and they dont really want it, I'd be highly appreciative of a pm with a code. I'd even give you my Men In Black rentals. Thanks and good luck to everyone playing the game.

won 2 uncharted 2 dlc codes, any offer is considered , already have pain and bowling though, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials hd, ms or ps3 points or paypal

I've got a Patapon 2 PSP code. Patapon 2 doesn't do me any good because my PSP has a cracked screen lol. I really want Pain, but will consider other PS3 offers. Hit me with a PM or reply. Thanks

EDIT: I've already traded my code

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ebegebee']I've got a Patapon 2 PSP code. Patapon 2 doesn't do me any good because my PSP has a cracked screen lol. I really want Pain, but will consider other PS3 offers. Hit me with a PM or reply. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi there! PM sent

1 uncharted 2 dlc code still left and a god of war ghost of sparta psp demo code and men in black sd rental on psn, any offer is considered, already have pain and bowling though, would accept other random dlc for ps3 or 360 like trials hd or uno, ms or ps3 points or paypal

Ugh...I am doomed to never win in the Subway Game...if there is anyone who may have an extra High Velocity Bowling they are not using I would be thrilled to have it. By the way, try Subway's Pizza, its delicious.

Just went through playing with me and my wifes email accounts. Won a few movie rentals and bowling. It's pretty fun when you finally win something.

Funny thing, after trying and trying before and getting nothing, I won all that I won with my eyes closed and tracing my wife and sons initials on the screen. So I guess that's worth a try!

I'm still trying to decide if I want bowling or not. If someone has something they're willing to trade for it pm me and I'll consider it. Not trying to sound like a douche, I'm just seeing what's out there :)

EDIT: Sorry dudes, took me a little quicker to decide than I thought to give away HV Bowling. I am no longer the owner of the code.

Oh man! Saw this thread, and figured I'd at least try the game. I actually won Little Big Planet 2 for PS3, for my sister! Thank you SO much! I'll try to stop in Subway and see if I can get a code.

[quote name='riceateme']Clash of the Titans Code:

KCAM-5GB3-8HAB

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE POST IF THEY USE THIS CODE.[/QUOTE]
Thanks got it

[quote name='Berri']Oh man! Saw this thread, and figured I'd at least try the game. I actually won Little Big Planet 2 for PS3, for my sister! Thank you SO much! I'll try to stop in Subway and see if I can get a code.[/QUOTE]

Ha! That's what I'm aiming for! Congrats, hope I get it too.

[quote name='n00bie']Maybe he just won the Move bundle? And as for DLC, I am sure he is referring to the games (Patapon, HV Bowling, Pain, etc) as DLC as well....because, you know, it's content that you..

get ready....

wait for it....

Download.

I myself have won LBP2, GT5, a Sony Style GC, Patapon 2, a couple of Subway cards, and a handful of movies. Will I get them? Maybe.

Don't give other people grief because your luck sucks.

Oh and I await your inevitable response that says something like "whatever, I won a 320gb system bundle"[/QUOTE]

:applause: Very nice post man! It's people like that guy who ruins the fun of contests like these. I myself have won LBP2,Modnation, and a crapload of DLC/movies, and i was shocked and happy at the same time. Here's hoping everyone who won something gets their winnings!!!

I've been playing for days on end and haven't won a thing. I did however develop an irresistible craving for a buffalo ranch footlong and won a free case of heartburn from that. Woot woot.

So did anyone get there any of their prizes in the mail? I just wanna know if anyone got anything yet beside dlc, movies and down loadable games.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481'] Here's hoping everyone who won something gets their winnings!!![/QUOTE]

Here's hoping that people who used more than one email don't get their winnings! :)

Guess it was my lucky night. Won rentals of Charlies Angels, Last Action Hero and Men In Black. Also won a copy of Little Big Planet 2

and I dont have a Ps3...i was hoping to win one in the contest...or some free sadwiches yummm. Will post of the rentals later. tired

After starting with this a week and a half ago, and only winning Charlie's Angels that first night, I FINALLY won something else, LittleBigPlanet 2! It was the first code I sent via text this morning (I've started to hate the sight of jalapenos...)

At least now I feel like my wasted time isn't so wasted anymore...still hoping for bowling and the U2 DLC, if not more of the major prizes.

would anyone be kind enough to give me a spare high velocity bowling psn code as i'm soon getting move and All i would have to play with is the demos?

I've won High Velocity Bowling, Hellboy and Uncharted 2 DLC. I want Move D; Or GT5. Or LBP2. I don't even care what edition, I just want something decent. Too bad my luck has been all used up on those stupid Free Mountain Dew caps I won as a child...

[quote name='Yamato']To be honest I just want the free subs for a year, or those headphones. Anyone win the free subs for a year yet?[/QUOTE]

My friend won free subs for a year from a Twitter Firedrill.

Anyone heard anything yet on what's going on with LBP2?

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Have Men in Black and Hellboy rentals, interested in High Velocity Bowling. Any takers?[/QUOTE]

I'll take Bowling if it's still available. Sent PM.
Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry. I totally read that wrong. My bad!!

[quote name='SEH']Anyone heard anything yet on what's going on with LBP2?[/QUOTE]

I sent prizelogic an email concerning that (since the confirmation email says if you have any questions email them). As soon as/If I get a response, I'll post it here. I asked about both the single prizes and the fire drill. Hope to get a response.

bread's done
Back