Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Los 33x']Going off topic..

That GOTY Uncharted 2 has just about every piece of Uncharted 2 DLC known to man. At $50, if you're going to use it all that's a steal.

Back on topic..

So let's say I still play. If I get another Level 2 prize, it'll just cancel itself out? I'm really borderline here. I don't think I will play anymore since LBP2 is what I played for. Well, the CE at least but something is better than nothing.

Maybe I'll just play for giggles once in a while and not be so aggressive like I was before.

Oh yeah, and once again, I won by closing my eyes and tracing my wife and sons initials on the screen. Seems to work![/QUOTE]

dont really listen to what people say too much this is going to be a blind leading the blind situation

what do we know? What other contests have done (not applicable since we assume) and that it says 1 per household

this boils down to... do you want to risk it? Odds are so many people who won vastly over what they should have, will cause them to cancel all who double dipped. you got your prize, congrats, and walk away XD

[quote name='LeoDude']Well, I'll trade Hell Boy and Men in Black rentals and Uncharted 2 DLC for a Patapon 2.[/QUOTE]

Too bad. If you had Last Action Hero I would've done it. :) haha, nah jk. I don't have Patapon 2

[quote name='bu11frog']Not Valid[/QUOTE]

Yeah, kind of, it's already up on the first post.

Thanks for this btw, awesome contest, though I've only won a Hellboy rental...

For those that missed it last Friday, the Twitter code: A3333LWT9C works. I didn't see it posted on the front page and don't follow the thread religiously so thought it was worth putting up again in case others missed it.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']What do you guys mean by "claim the prize"? I won the Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker PSP Pack a while ago and got an email telling me it will be shipped within 8-10 weeks. Did you guys do anything more than I did? Is there anything else besides getting an email and waiting?[/QUOTE]

when did you win? i won the MGS PSP pack on 9/17, so just wondering if you won it before me, then that could help me gauge when mine will be shipped based on when you get it...

or if i won before you, then i could help you :cool:

[quote name='solid1127']i'm just curious why does it take 8-10 weeks. i understand for prizes such as gt5 but wat about modnation or even something like a $5 card,[/QUOTE]

probably b/c they need the time to verify the winner. and anything free takes a long time to process.

[quote name='Los 33x']Too bad. If you had Last Action Hero I would've done it. :) haha, nah jk. I don't have Patapon 2[/QUOTE]

Pfft. I wish there were some better lower prizes. It's like Patapon 2 or Locoroco 2 are the only ones worth bothering with.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']i have only won a 40 dollar game....this sucks[/QUOTE]
Some people havent won anything, not even a movie rental code, so try to have some humility.

[quote name='Link927']Some people havent won anything, not even a movie rental code, so try to have some humility.[/QUOTE]

This, honestly. Some people..

So for those who have won a game, did you get the email they said they were going to send out with the confirmation number? Because I haven't yet so I was just wondering.

Link927, code used. Thanks! Have been playing this game for week's yet to win a thing. Looking forward to watching Last Action Hero...been awhile since i last watched it!

[quote name='Snipes1332']Link927, code used. Thanks! Have been playing this game for week's yet to win a thing. Looking forward to watching Last Action Hero...been awhile since i last watched it![/QUOTE]

When you watch it, you'll remember why.

[quote name='Los 33x']So for those who have won a game, did you get the email they said they were going to send out with the confirmation number? Because I haven't yet so I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got an e-mail right after confirming it on the site.

Ive won 2 Patapon 2 codes. I dont know if we're allowed to trade(not that there's much to trade for), I already have an Uncharted 2 dlc that Ive used, sooo

The first 2 people who can tell me what my favorite sports team is, gets it.(would have used favorite movie, but, that would be too easy)

[quote name='WSkywalker']Ive won 2 Patapon 2 codes. I dont know if we're allowed to trade(not that there's much to trade for), I already have an Uncharted 2 dlc that Ive used, sooo

The first 2 people who can tell me what my favorite sports team is, gets it.(would have used favorite movie, but, that would be too easy)[/QUOTE]

Is it the UNC Tar Heels?

[quote name='WSkywalker']Ive won 2 Patapon 2 codes. I dont know if we're allowed to trade(not that there's much to trade for), I already have an Uncharted 2 dlc that Ive used, sooo

The first 2 people who can tell me what my favorite sports team is, gets it.(would have used favorite movie, but, that would be too easy)[/QUOTE]
The Carolina Panthers?

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Those codes are multi-use codes which can be used ONCE per Email Address. So if you've already used them, you can't use them again. Unless you create another account (which is considered cheating).[/QUOTE]

Really? Up till a few days ago i've been using 4 e-mails since this started and each day I would be able to use the same ones.

The Michigan Wolverines ?

How 'bout we do PM's for those Patapon codes. I can easily see the next ten pages being filled with random guesses on your favorite sports team.

Played every code for myself and a couple family members. Won modnation for myself and GT5 for them.

Gave the codes to a co-worker a couple days ago and the 3rd code won her ps3/move hardware, 7th code won her GT5....some people are just damn lucky

[quote name='fatboyjam']How 'bout we do PM's for those Patapon codes. I can easily see the next ten pages being filled with random guesses on your favorite sports team.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should have stated that, my bad. And it is a professional sports team, not college.

Just won a copy of LittleBigPlanet 2! I know I won't still be at this address by the time it gets here, though. Not sure how it'll work out, but still cool to win!

bread's done
Back