Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='TheRobReport']luckily for you I won 2

pm'd ya the other copy :)[/QUOTE]

RobReport thank you very much, sometimes I am amazed at how nice the members of this forum are, its nice to belong to a community like CAG.

Rob thank you bigtime and you made my wife extremely happy cause she wanted HV Bowling real bad also!

[quote name='bruticus']RobReport thank you very much, sometimes I am amazed at how nice the members of this forum are, its nice to belong to a community like CAG.

Rob thank you bigtime and you made my wife extremely happy cause she wanted HV Bowling real bad also![/QUOTE]

glad I could help :)

Won the Uncharted 2 add on code, was hoping to win something else, was hoping for Pain or other PS3 games, but no luck. Did win couple times of the movie rentals, but did not want it so did not even try to claim it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used my own personal e-mail and my college e-mail, the rest where my parents' and my brother's.

We won:

Pain (PSN)
High Speed Bowling (PSN)
Patapon 2 (PSP)
3x Movie Rentals
Subway Green bag
3x Modnation Racers (PS3)

I so wanted to win a PSP bundle or a move bundle.

oh well...

As for my friend got GT5 and Invizimals PSP bundle.

I'm giving him one of my modnation...xD

Well, it was pretty win. Won and traded for a few different games and things: Patapon 2, LocoRoco 2, Pixeljunk Shooter, the second MW2 map pack, and High Velocity Bowling. Even Hellboy and Charlie's Angels were a nice, little treat. Thanks for this excellent thread and its posters. I've still got a few rentals I need to give away.

Ended up winning Little Big Planet 2 and an Uncharted 2 Undersiege Pack or whatever it's called no use for that but LBP was a nice win. Thanks to the op for all the codes they came in handy and wouldn't have known about the contest without this thread.:)

Thanks to the OP and CAG. Thanks to this contest I'm going to be able to get a few games and give my son a semi decent Christmas.

But you know what, now that this is over, I kinda feel like I'm going to miss those little exploding peppers. U

Emailed their support thing about 12 days ago telling them of my change of address for Gran Turismo 5. No response yet but I'm hoping for the best.

It is taking Maureen (let's not fool ourselves... thats essentially the only person dealing with the subway contest) a little bit longer to return emails. My first was about 1-2 days, the last one took 6 days. I wouldn't be surprised if she just stops sending returns to the numerous address confirmation emails requested by CAG, SD, FW and the million other sites that benefited from this promo

[quote name='Los 33x']Thanks to the OP and CAG. Thanks to this contest I'm going to be able to get a few games and give my son a semi decent Christmas.

But you know what, now that this is over, I kinda feel like I'm going to miss those little exploding peppers. U[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Great contest

Congrats to all the winners. Now I wait my Little Big Planet 2 :D

Got myself a Clash of the Titans rental (not a bad movie), $5 Subway card, Modnation Racers, and LBP2 through the contest. Hopefully the games come :)

[quote name='ohram']So, apparently GT5 has been delayed as well. Subway is just gonna love the second flood of delayed game questions.[/QUOTE]
They still say whoever won GT5 will still get GT5 and before it is released in stores.

After I won LBP2 I pretty much stopped trying, maybe I shouldn't have let up. :lol:

Anyway, here's the crappy movie codes I received from my attempts before winning something that mattered. Get them before the lurkers snatch them up simply because they're free. Still mildly amused that not only were the movies SD but some were so damn old. :p

Charlie Angels SDx2
3L7E-6NB3-L9GM
3ND4-9TB8-8LG9

Clash of the Titans SDx2
GA52-TPBK-6JLD
HDTN-M6BE-56TC

Hellboy

AADB-7DBK-3E5H

Last Action Hero
DMJ2-ENBP-3EDP

Anyone receive Modnation Racers yet? I won on August 24th so it has been exactly 8 weeks. I will probably have to wait the full 10 but just checking in to see if any waves have been mailed out of modnation racers.

I won modnation on aug 27th and a friend got GT5 on like sept 1st or 2nd, AND a co-worker won the ps3 move bundle + gt5 around the end of sept, and we've got nothing yet either, and I know gt5 got delayed

[quote name='Strigol']I won modnation on aug 27th and a friend got GT5 on like sept 1st or 2nd, AND a co-worker won the ps3 move bundle + gt5 around the end of sept, and we've got nothing yet either, and I know gt5 got delayed[/QUOTE]

didn't someone receive their bundle weeks ago?

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']didn't someone receive their bundle weeks ago?[/QUOTE]

People that won the bundle before it was released, had it sent to them rush delivery so they had it before it was released like the promotion said. Those that won it after its release, will end up waiting the full 8-10 weeks

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone receive Modnation Racers yet? I won on August 24th so it has been exactly 8 weeks. I will probably have to wait the full 10 but just checking in to see if any waves have been mailed out of modnation racers.[/QUOTE]
I won ModNation racers as well on Sep 11 I beleive.....so got a few weeks to go to reach that 8 week mark nothing yet. Please do keep us updated!!

Ugh, how frustrating.

I got a recorded call from UPS...like others mentioned they received the day before their prize arrived. In it, they provided a tracking number. I was actually in a conference call, and so, I quickly typed in what the recording said.

Sadly, I must've made a mistake, because I cannot use the tracking number to find it on the UPS website. :/

But, I guess something is showing up for me tomorrow, and I have to sign for it. I'm not expecting any other packages, so, I think it's (hopefully) my PS3/Move bundle. The waiting will be HELL tonight though.

(The SubwayFFF code doesn't seem to bring anything up either...maybe it's *not* from this contest?)

Got the only big prize I won, those headphones, by UPS today. Look ugly but work really well.

They shipped from PrizeLogic if that helps anyone with tracking- and where I am in Ohio it came from Michigan. I doubt it'd be the same all over the US, though.

[quote name='kirby_fox']Got the only big prize I won, those headphones, by UPS today. Look ugly but work really well.

They shipped from PrizeLogic if that helps anyone with tracking- and where I am in Ohio it came from Michigan. I doubt it'd be the same all over the US, though.[/QUOTE]

Just curious how long ago you won those? I won them too, so I want to see when they might arrive.

i just got a call from UPS saying they will be delivering a signature confirmation package soon.

i didnt buy anything, so it has to be my psp right?

:pray:

[quote name='Rig']Ugh, how frustrating.

I got a recorded call from UPS...like others mentioned they received the day before their prize arrived. In it, they provided a tracking number. I was actually in a conference call, and so, I quickly typed in what the recording said.

Sadly, I must've made a mistake, because I cannot use the tracking number to find it on the UPS website. :/

But, I guess something is showing up for me tomorrow, and I have to sign for it. I'm not expecting any other packages, so, I think it's (hopefully) my PS3/Move bundle. The waiting will be HELL tonight though.

(The SubwayFFF code doesn't seem to bring anything up either...maybe it's *not* from this contest?)[/QUOTE]

My package said "Subway FIE" for the reference.
Headphones and Ps3/move bundle....

I'd check the ups reference again, it might show up for you.
My ps3 said 14lbs. ;)

[quote name='FregginPsycho']My package said "Subway FIE" for the reference.

My ps3 said 14lbs. ;)[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU! :D

Using the "Subway FIE", I can indeed see it's my bundle! (Also at 14 lbs.)

Yay!

[quote name='FregginPsycho']My package said "Subway FIE" for the reference.

My ps3 said 14lbs. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rig']THANK YOU! :D

Yay![/QUOTE]

what is the subway 'FIE'?

im also trying the tracing number the recorded message gave me and its not working. any help?

[quote name='air_max']what is the subway 'FIE'?

im also trying the tracing number the recorded message gave me and its not working. any help?[/QUOTE]

You can track a package w/o Tracking Number: select "Track by Reference" and enter "Subway FIE".

[quote name='Rig']THANK YOU! :D

Yay![/QUOTE]

No Problem! Congrats

[quote name='Rig']Replied to your PM.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gunm']You can track a package w/o Tracking Number: select "Track by Reference" and enter "Subway FIE".[/QUOTE]

got it, thanks! :D

im lucky, only had to wait 5 weeks!

That's AWESOME Rig. 3 weeks and you won it after release!

I wonder how the Fortune Hunter editions are being sent out. UPS or USPS. I'd hope all 3rd tier prizes are sent via UPS. I also wonder if we'll have to wait the full 10 weeks or if they will all be shipped out together. I just hope we don't end up getting a check for the ARV. That wouldn't be so hot.

I got my SonyStyle $50 gift card yesterday. It came in a padded envelope via USPS. It was the first prize I won (I later won LBP2x2, and GTA5).

I also used a total of 8 emails. So much for all those people that swore that we'd be "bitching and moaning" when we didn't get our prizes.

[quote name='n00bie']I got my SonyStyle $50 gift card yesterday. It came in a padded envelope via USPS. It was the first prize I won (I later won LBP2x2, and GTA5).

I also used a total of 8 emails. So much for all those people that swore that we'd be "bitching and moaning" when we didn't get our prizes.[/QUOTE]
nice d, thanks for the heads up also

so i won Gran Turismo 5 collectors edition....but if im not mistaken didnt it get the release get delayed?
not sure if im not getting a prize anymore =/

[quote name='GtotheA']so i won Gran Turismo 5 collectors edition....but if im not mistaken didnt it get the release get delayed?
not sure if im not getting a prize anymore =/[/QUOTE]

It did get delayed, but, they'll still be sending copies when the game is finally going to be released.

[quote name='GtotheA']so i won Gran Turismo 5 collectors edition....but if im not mistaken didnt it get the release get delayed?
not sure if im not getting a prize anymore =/[/QUOTE]

you shouldnt have to wait long for GT5. it got delayed because of the firmware update needed to stop the ps3hack. my guess is another month at most. unlike LBP2, which will take a couple months to come out.

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']I won the MGS PSP pack on September 4th and I haven't received it yet :([/QUOTE]
you might have to wait the full 10 weeks

UPS guy just arrived:

DSC01174.jpg

*cat not included in prize winnings

Got my copy of modnation racers today. Came USPS in a padded envelope.
:edit: Came with the sackboy DLC (not sure if the ones in stores still come with it) and they put a small gash through the barcode.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']UPS guy just arrived:

DSC01174.jpg

*cat not included in prize winnings
[/QUOTE]

Nice! I'm not 100% sure, but I think my PS3 bundle is en route, set to arrive next week. This will be a gift to my parents (who have an HDTV, but no bluray ATM) although I'm sure they'll let their grandchildren play with it, when they are over for visits...

[quote name='fieldkillah']Got my copy of modnation racers today. Came USPS in a padded envelope.
:edit: Came with the sackboy DLC (not sure if the ones in stores still come with it) and they put a small gash through the barcode.[/QUOTE]

When did you win it?

Got my ModNation Racers today. Was shipped out 10/20 via usps first-class.
It was actually sent to the wrong address. I guess I typed in the same number twice accidentally. It made it to me though!

bread's done
Back